Win movie tickets! Free codes now available for Red Baron Avengers contest!

Now that the free code is available and people are abusing the hell out of it I wouldn't expect to win anymore. It's why I was encouraging everyone to use the codes from the pizza's prior to today.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i won 2 more movie tickets :D[/QUOTE]

So you had to cheat and get 12 codes in order to win 2 tickets? I don't cheat on these things. If they draw you for the grand prize and you cheated, they don't give it to you. I've won a few grand prizes on contests before, a couple of them (including a trip) I turned down because I had no interested in them so it is possible win those.

I still have 15 movie tickets left (out of 17 that I won) from earlier this month so it doesn't really bother me if I don't win anymore.

Just one a free ticket with my free code. Do I have to use this ticket to see Avengers or can I see another movie with it? I've already seen Avengers twice lol

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Just one a free ticket with my free code. Do I have to use this ticket to see Avengers or can I see another movie with it? I've already seen Avengers twice lol[/QUOTE]

It can be used on any movie. I'd recommend you go through the process of claiming the ticket. It will generate a PDF file. You can then print a copy of that and save the PDF off in case something happens to the copy you printed. If you win more than one, just don't mix them up or you'll be very unhappy when you get to the theater with your used ticket.

I went ahead and updated the title of the thread so more people will know to play. Apparently without listing "Free movie tickets" many people didn't even bother looking at this thread. I saw people in other threads were asking why there were no movie ticket contests this year...

BTW, for those that haven't looked at this thread in the last month and a half it's been here, I did math at the start and if you divide the number of prizes up by the number of minutes the contest runs - there's roughly a prize every other minute. That's why so many people won so many prizes before the free codes were available. Hell, I won free pizzas then got some of those and used the codes for those to win more! GLTA that are new to this contest. You've got just under a week to play.

Still haven't won anything at all. Been using free codes and a few from pizza boxes. I have the worst luck in this game. Oh well congrats to everyone who got a prize. XD

Random note: Also never won anything from those instant win tickets from Fandago too for that summer and winter thing.

Got a free pizza with today's code. Not bad, but I'd definitely prefer a movie ticket :cool:. In any case, the prizes are definitely a bit harder to come by now that the free codes are being given out. Oh well!

Does the movie theater actually check to see if the name on ticket matches yours? I didn't know they were going to write it on the ticket. Just won one today for the first time.

[quote name='RallyV']Does the movie theater actually check to see if the name on ticket matches yours? I didn't know they were going to write it on the ticket. Just won one today for the first time.[/QUOTE]

On the ticket it says they do but I've won and used TONS of free tickets over the last year (probably 30 or 40) and never once had them actually check the name.

[quote name='Blaster man']On the ticket it says they do but I've won and used TONS of free tickets over the last year (probably 30 or 40) and never once had them actually check the name.[/QUOTE]

Great. Thanks for letting me know. I was a little worried there.

Indeed I cry. Still haven't won anything at all. Used 5 codes plus the Facebook and Twitter thing and nothing. Seeing you guys post and winning crushes me lol. I really love pizza and this isn't enough to win? XD

Won 2 pizzas today on one code. Once on the claim and another on the share. Takes my count up to 5 tickets, 2 pizzas. Loving this giveaway!

Unbelieveable. As of right now I have used 15 codes in the past 3 days (5 each) + each of those days additional Twitter/Facebook (not sure how many times I did that part) and nothing. :cry:

Do I need to enter these codes on a certain time of the day to win?

[quote name='sp00ge']Won 2 pizzas today on one code. Once on the claim and another on the share. Takes my count up to 5 tickets, 2 pizzas. Loving this giveaway![/QUOTE]

I agree, great contest. I haven't won with the free codes but with the codes from pizzas prior to the free codes coming out, I won about 20 pizzas and 20 tickets. I just got 7 free pizza coupons in the mail today but I'm not sure it's worth it to bother and buy them since I still have 4 pizzas left in the freezer. Then again, this is the last week of the contest so maybe I should.

(-_-) Dang Blaster man. I'm jealous of you. Oh man this is the last week? Really hope I win something now. XD

@Pinoy-I'll give it a try at midnight tonight.

[quote name='TKtheknight'](-_-) Dang Blaster man. I'm jealous of you. Oh man this is the last week? Really hope I win something now. XD

@Pinoy-I'll give it a try at midnight tonight.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's the last week of the contest. This is the only week that had free codes.

[quote name='Montymonster']I just entered a free code and won a movie ticket! Thanks op![/QUOTE]
Congrats.

In the end, I didn't win anything. Sadness and I weep. Congrats you guys. I'm jealous you won a lot of tickets. Oh well. Hopefully I win something better after nothing out of this. ~Looks at the sky~ Dear God of Giveaways, can I at least win something?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Iron Man 3 promo is back! We need to buy any 4 speciality-marked packages for 1 hollywood movie ticket ($12 values).

https://www.im3ticketoffer.com/[/QUOTE]

Probably would have been better to start a new thread than bump a year old dead thread.

Thanks for the info though. :)

bread's done
Back