Win My Copy: Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness

Snowcone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
In addition to running The Cover Project that began here, I also run Snackbar Games. Sometimes my staff buys games before these review copies come in. Sometimes I also don't happen to keep these games either because I don't have the system or I just don't want them. I tend to give these games away to my readers. That's what is going on here. I am giving away my copy of Disgaea: AOD.

Entry is simple, register on my forums and make a post in this thread. Before you ask, yes this is some ploy to build our reader base, but my intentions are not purely selfish. I really do like giving games away.

With that out of the way, the rules are simple. Anyone 13 and older from the US and Canada can register for the forum, make 1 post, and we'll randomly pick a winner on Monday at 4PM. You'll want to check that thread about 4:15pm after I've had time to screw up the query that randomly selects a winner at least a dozen times.

At any rate, you can read the full details here: http://www.snackbar-games.com/news/win_my_copy_disgaea_afternoon_of_darkness-2805.html

Thanks

edit: wow, I told my cousin about this and it was complicated. He first created account as masterkhalid, I told him why he did that. All he respond was that he saw my gamefaqs account.... so now he created another one.... so complicated with him.

[quote name='yukine']Nice looking site, I'll enter it. Honestly, how are the forums? If it's not full of assholes I might stick around.[/QUOTE]

It's my site so I'm obviously biased, but yeah it's a nice community.

[quote name='Snowcone']It's my site so I'm obviously biased, but yeah it's a nice community.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. That's why I added "honestly." :lol:

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, I know. That's why I added "honestly." :lol:[/QUOTE]

They are very down to earth and we could use some more good solid regs around there.

Eh, I tried to make an account then my activision e-mail never came. I thought it was Yahoo being gay and deleting it so I tried it with my hotmail and still didn't come.

Guess, I won't be entering. =(

EDIT: Hotmail got it... it was in the junk folder -.-

bread's done
Back