Win my PAX SWAG by way of a XBL Carcassonne tourney!!!

EmeraldKing

CAGiversary!
6a00e55084c6618833010534b7824b970b-pi

=====================================================================================================

Well it just looks like it's the two of you. Go ahead and setup a game and the winner can post a pic of the results and then PM me with their address, I'll send it Priority Express.

Good Luck!

zAioros vs. MightyHealthy

=====================================================================================================

Granted it's not much, but in addition to what's in the picture there's also a free code for the EndWar beta, a Pink Godzilla dev kit, and a Halo messenger bag from last years PAX.

Rules
- For entry reply to this post with your XBL Gamertag.
- I will seed the tournament by Thursday Night, it can start anytime after that.
- The first round will be five player contests; with later rounds to be decided based upon demand.
- Post screenshots of your win via cell phones or nice expensive digi cams to advance.

Can't think of anything else right now. Please ask Q's, or ask for clarification if there's anything missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a soft spot for Carc...so I was a bit surprised/disappointed that I was the second and only other competitor.

I will vow that the Carcassonne contest spirit will never disappear :)

edit: btw, great game zAioros...one lucky farm won the whole shebang for me...it was that close!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool thanks for playing guys!! Mighty, I just replied to your message on XBL, I'll need your mailing address so I can send you the stuff. L8rs!!

bread's done
Back