Win Nintendo 3DS (Official Pokemon giveaway). ENDS NOVEMBER THE 7TH, ENTER EVERY DAY

Filoleg

CAGiversary!
I have just discovered awesome giveaway from pokemon.com, where you can win new Nintendo 3DS Flame Red + some pokemon stuff, such as games, manga, and etc. I should've discovered it earlier, but better later than never. Have fun, enjoy the giveaway.
UPDATE: The first giveaway is over, but the good thing is, that they've started another one.

This one goes from OCTOBER 3RD till NOVEMBER 7TH

ENTER HERE
01_img_prizes.png

screenshot20111007at636.png

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER EVERY DAY FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link927']I got a syntax error the first time, and now it says I cant enter again until tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

as I know, this giveaway is not cookie-remembering, I entered this giveaway for myself and my 2 sisters from the same computer without deleting cookies, which means that if it says that you can't enter until tomorrow then you've already entered even through the error (it happened to me 1 time)

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping, because the giveaway is still on, but many people don't notice this thread, because it is not on the first page

[quote name='Filoleg']bumping, because the giveaway is still on, but many people don't notice this thread, because it is not on the first page[/QUOTE]

Thank you though I see nothing on the site about the contest.

[quote name='Romeo']Thank you though I see nothing on the site about the contest.[/QUOTE]

The link in the OP should take you to a page which has a button that says "Enter today". Is it not appearing for you?

*bump* 3 days left until the end of the giveaway, so I am encouraging those who didn't enter yet to do so

I was still able to enter this today, seems like they're going until monday, even though I read somewhere it was september only.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']I was still able to enter this today, seems like they're going until monday, even though I read somewhere it was september only.[/QUOTE]

they are going until monday, it is said on the giveaway website.

BTW, if anyone from CAG members will have won this giveaway, post it in this thread, please, because it's always nice to hear, when someone has won something with your help

[quote name='FFandMMfan']Now the site says the game begins on October 3rd and lasts till November 7th o_O[/QUOTE]

It's a new one I guess wonder if that means their going to have them every month for a while.:whistle2:k

Just got an email from them, saying that I won the second prize (card pack). Do not play those games, so I still in hope for the first prize. Winners will be announced on the 7th of November
Screen_Shot_2011_10_24_at_7_04_16_PM.png

[quote name='Filoleg']Just got an email from them, saying that I won the second prize (card pack). Do not play those games, so I still in hope for the first prize. Winners will be announced on the 7th of November
Screen_Shot_2011_10_24_at_7_04_16_PM.png
[/QUOTE]
Congrats! At least someone actually won something, that gives me hope to keep entering every day :D

bread's done
Back