Win one of five PS3's + I am Legend(DVD)

[quote name='VioletArrows']Thanks.

On one hand, it's a PS3. On the other hand, I feel REALLY bad now about having gone to BET's website. *gag*[/quote]

How do you think I feel posting the website? >_

I used to love BET. Why do you hate black people? =p

Isn't it worse going to an MTV-affiliated site or playing an MTV-affiliated game? No?

Oh. Forgot to say thanks OP.

[quote name='Hostile']I used to love BET. Why do you hate black people? =p

Isn't it worse going to an MTV-affiliated site or playing an MTV-affiliated game? No?

Oh. Forgot to say thanks OP.[/quote]

I don't bother with MTV either. Both of them show nothing but irritating, shallow garbage.

[quote name='doho7744']A Night at the Apollo?[/quote]

No... I did some searching and it's Comic View. It was around 98-99 when I watched it last.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Meh...big company...too high off a chance! Pass.[/quote]

What do you have to lose? Might as well take the 15 seconds and fill out your info.

I love how some idiot programmer on their site screwed up the link to the rules by making it reference a local file. Luckily, the page name is correct, so if you just put that on the end of the actual URL it will work.
http://www.bet.com/Site/contest_hiphoplegend_rules.htm

EDIT: Even more funny, I just noticed that the second time they list the link, it's actually correct. Wow... talk about sloppy!

Entered, thanks. Strange that they give you the DVD to go with your new PS3, instead of BR.

Not trying to be negative, its just strange.

[quote name='Vegan']Hmm they really don't specify which PS3, do they?[/quote]

Free is free man.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I'd take the PS3. They could keep I Am Legend though. That movie was total garbage.[/quote]

I actually liked the movie. I want to see the alternate ending so bad ... even though I know what happens.

[quote name='DarkRider23']

I actually liked the movie. I want to see the alternate ending so bad ... even though I know what happens.[/quote]
You obviously have never read the book. Which is awesome. The movie changes everything. I'll gveaway the dvd if i win this.

[quote name='DarkRider23']I actually liked the movie. I want to see the alternate ending so bad ... even though I know what happens.[/quote]

Here is the alternate ending, if you want to watch it online.

Gah, I hate contests that ask for a phone number. Email spam I can combat, but I don't need my phone suddenly ringing all the time.

[quote name='Vegan']Gah, I hate contests that ask for a phone number. Email spam I can combat, but I don't need my phone suddenly ringing all the time.[/quote]

I have yet to experience any type of phone calls that tie in with al of these contests that I enter.

bread's done
Back