Win one of three FREE games, any game for console of choice

jumpercable

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
So some good folks at Reddit started a videogame blog staffed by freelance Redditors, and to kick off what seems to be a great addition to the gaming blogosphere, they're giving away three free games ($59.99 or below)

All you have to do is create an account (free)
Make a useful comment that isn't "FIRST" or something stupid like that (also free) within the first week
and you could win a game (FREE!)

Their official rules copypasted into the spoiler

The rules are incredibly simple: Make a comment. That's it. If you register an account and make a comment during the first 7 days after launch, you're automatically entered to win. Yes, it's a ploy to get people to come to the site, but it's a ploy that works out for you. One catch, though: be sure you have something to contribute to the discussion. Any pointless (FIRST!) or inflammatory (GHEY LOL) comments will disqualify you from winning one of our three mind-blowing prizes.

And just what are these prizes? Think of a game. Any game. BAM, that's your prize. Seriously. After we pick our three winners, we'll get in touch with them and find out what game they want. The only criteria is that the game cost the same or less than a brand new, current gen title in your locality.

We'll announce the winners on the site in the coming weeks and then tell you how to get in touch with us to claim your prize. Be sure to keep checking back to see if you've won. If a week passes and you haven't contacted us, you'll lose out on your prize. Maybe we'll buy it and give it to someone else. Maybe we'll give it to an orphanage. Maybe we'll buy it, burn it, and then mail the ashes to the orphanage. That level of decision-making power makes us volatile, so don't test us.

site: http://www.quarterdown.com/Features/QD-Launch-Week-Contest-Extravaganza/

The site design's sexy, the humor is cheeky, and there's free games, what else could you want :D

sleek site - will take the 2.5 minutes to register, and comment - and will add that as well to my list of faves, so I can keep an eye on it - thanks :)

I signed up. But let's pretend that for this game that I hypothetically won, I thought of a gold Nintendo World Championships cartridge. What would happen? :p

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I signed up. But let's pretend that for this game that I hypothetically won, I thought of a gold Nintendo World Championships cartridge. What would happen? :p[/QUOTE]

The only criteria is that the game cost the same or less than a brand new, current gen title in your locality.

So you can only request a game $60 or less

The site seemed to glitch out and not let me register. The only noticeable problem was that the field for user name appeared red no matter what I typed as a user name. It also didn't say what was wrong with the registration when I hit the register link.

Seems like a nice site though. cool design.

It wouldn't let me register because my name had a space in it. It never gave an error clicking register, but I couldn't go through with it until my username wasn't red. Do you have spaces or anything?

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So you can only request a game $60 or less[/QUOTE]

How did I miss the first sentence? I even read the official rules.

Thanks for the contest. Reddit's one of my favorite sites (hell, it's my browser's homepage). I can't not support this. Plus, that Left 4 Dead 2 article is spot-fucking-on.

bread's done
Back