Win Pokemon SoulSilver!

colorninja

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

We're having another giveaway over at Snackbar Games. This time it's Pokemon SoulSilver! The full details are here:

Snackbar Games: Win Pokemon SoulSilver

Here are the two ways to enter. You can do both to get twice the chance!
(1) Post a comment on the SB post (not here) explaining why you want SoulSilver.
(2) Retweet this tweet (and follow the account so we can contact you if you win).

Good luck and happy gaming!

Graham Russell
Managing Editor, Snackbar Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about your giveaways. When it say 'Win My Copy', the contest is for a used copy? The review copy, maybe?

[quote name='eugaet']Question about your giveaways. When it say 'Win My Copy', the contest is for a used copy? The review copy, maybe?[/QUOTE]

Technically it was our review copy, but nobody has ever touched the game but me. I scanned the cover insert for The Cover Project and then put it all back together.

Thanks for the contest, btw I think CAG is blocking whatever link shortener you might be using for the links to your site.

[quote name='Sdawg']Thanks for the contest, btw I think CAG is blocking whatever link shortener you might be using for the links to your site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up! It's fixed now.

Thank you so much. I don't even care if I win. You can not possibly understand the excitement I'm feeling right now, I thought my eyes would pop out of their sockets, or my heart would stop. Wait... I forgot where I am. You may very well understand, but still... I'm so excited about getting to play Silver again, that I won't be disappointed if I lose this contest... I'll just go sell something and buy it.

bread's done
Back