Win some Starbucks/World of Warcraft schwag

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
I've got some World of Warcraft mugs, USB mug warmers, and Starbucks instant coffee to give away (4 sets of each). I'll be giving them away to 4 UK CAGs, all you need to do to be eligible to win is to have World of Warcraft in your CAG collection - next week I'll pick 4 people at random. Good luck!

Edit: The winners have been picked at random, congrats to mp1434, hamalope, hellfang and Mikestoke - check your PM inbox!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never realised you could make a collection, one day I might put in the majority of my games!

EDIT: Added loads, WoW is on there but on a later page!

[quote name='Hdfisise']Never realised you could make a collection, one day I might put in the majority of my games!

EDIT: Added loads, WoW is on there but on a later page![/QUOTE]

Anything you've got in your collection that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, mark it as tradeable so you're more likely to get offers for it through the marketplace. ;) It's a bit quiet now, but we'll be doing some competitions and promotional stuff soon to get people trading their unwanted crap.

The winners have been picked at random, congrats to mp1434, hamalope, hellfang and Mikestoke - check your PM inbox!

It arrived today, ironically the mug doesn't fit in the mug warmer haha. Oh and I drank the coffee even though it was out of date, come get me. :p

Got mine today too :D

1j6f4.jpg

added :p, I've got a 70 night elf hunter on bloodfeather called soulsblane. I've not played in a while but I remember the good times ...

edit: aww crap I'm late

bread's done
Back