Win Something In August From King Of Swords Look Inside 4 Details

Just got an e-mail that my submission was confirmed. Weird that it was this late since the thing says they'll verify within 72 hours. Oh well, better than last month where I got no dagger. =p

Your blog post has been accepted, You shall recieve your free item soon, Thanks.

Justin
King Of Swords

I received this email about 10 days ago. And ub3rchief, I signed up for the nunchuks. ;)

"Your submission has been accepted, and your free item will be shipped soon, Thanks.

Justin
King Of Swords"

whoo hoo! sadly i didn't get the sword of dagger

i just talked to them about my dagger and they said it was shipped today!!! im finally getting it!

also i got the email about my nunchucks!

Wowzzzz I just got my shipping confirmation from the daggers..well they said it was accepted and was being shipped soon :bouncy:

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Wonder if it is still possbile to sign up, if not, I can wait till next months free item[/quote]
It goes all through August, give it a shot.

Being in FL means I get my items pretty much ASAP (they ship from Georgia). For once being in this state pays off!

EDIT: My post looks like I already received the item, but I didn't (yet).

I went for the Slingshot... I never had one and thought I could snipe some strangers in a movie theater with skittles and/or popcorn.

- TJ

[quote name='shinryuu']Just got an e-mail that my submission was confirmed. Weird that it was this late since the thing says they'll verify within 72 hours. Oh well, better than last month where I got no dagger. =p[/quote]

where'd you get that avatar from? arent those Kanye West's glasses in his video for "Stronger" ?

I got the confirmation e-maill today as well. It took a few weeks... I totally forgot about it. I chose the airsoft gun too... couldn't resist. Certainly hope they don't run out of those.

I feel sorry for all of you guys that chose the airsoft guns. They are gonna be crap lol. I airsoft alot with my friends and those things break in a few weeks but have fun while they last.

[quote name='yamas']I feel sorry for all of you guys that chose the airsoft guns. They are gonna be crap lol. I airsoft alot with my friends and those things break in a few weeks but have fun while they last.[/quote]
It's not like it was that great of a selection anyways. =p

[quote name='becuzimbrown']where'd you get that avatar from? arent those Kanye West's glasses in his video for "Stronger" ?[/quote]
cover art from the album

hmmm... its kinda odd that they started the august constest 3 days early, and its 5 days into september, and no new contest

I have a feeling that they aren't sending anything. They did say that they had the right to cancel at anytime. Because otherwise they would have sent everything the 3rd week of Aug. or we could be getting it next week (about 3 weeks after the confirmations came in.) I hope I'm wrong though and we get everything.

- TJ

[quote name='OneReallyTallJew']I have a feeling that they aren't sending anything. They did say that they had the right to cancel at anytime. Because otherwise they would have sent everything the 3rd week of Aug. or we could be getting it next week (about 3 weeks after the confirmations came in.) I hope I'm wrong though and we get everything.

- TJ[/QUOTE]

I got an email saying my item was on it's way...

About 2-3 weeks ago.

'nuf said.

[quote name='OneReallyTallJew']I have a feeling that they aren't sending anything. They did say that they had the right to cancel at anytime. Because otherwise they would have sent everything the 3rd week of Aug. or we could be getting it next week (about 3 weeks after the confirmations came in.) I hope I'm wrong though and we get everything.

- TJ[/quote]

Their shipping is slow, has been for the swords and daggers i got but everything arrived. Just hope they have september promotion

I didn't get anything. Nothing. No email, I emailed them asking why I didn't get one, didn't get an email back. Fags

So, nunchakus and slingshots, eh? I'd rather have the lighter than either of those.

Still hoping for the airsoft gun.

picture002qn1.jpg
My first choice was the airsoft gun.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']guys...the nunchucks are worth about $4 at Kingofswords.com

the airsoft guns are about $10-15 at wal-mart[/quote]
Point is, we got them for free. :cool:

I GOT THE GUN. It's kinda small, black, orange tip. It comes with a pack of green pellets. It's pretty cool

I GOT MY PISTOL! IT WAS SO COOL!

Then my mother took it away from me for accidentally shooting my had point blank...

I shouldn't have told her *sigh*

[quote name='Dragonshadow']I GOT MY PISTOL! IT WAS SO COOL!

Then my mother took it away from me for accidentally shooting my had point blank...

I shouldn't have told her *sigh*[/quote]

This is why you have to be 18 years of age to buy these or enter the drawing...

[quote name='Shimoto']

It just arrived a short while ago. I'm kinda wishing I went with thenunchucks instead...But, free is free.[/quote]

Damn, I wanted that one, mine is all black. Wanna trade? :cool:

Heres to hoping the free one holds up better than the ones they charge for.. the all black one with the laser pointer attached breaks easy. It jams 1/5 shots or more, and sometimes the top half shoots instead of the pellet.

[quote name='Shimoto']

It just arrived a short while ago. I'm kinda wishing I went with thenunchucks instead...But, free is free.[/quote]

I've got the exact same thing today in the mail.

I ordered the dagger like the only thing I entered was for a dagger, but instead they sent me nunchucks instead. ( BTW I think daggers were for July? and I didn't actually enter this contest )

Meh free is free as everyone else is saying I guess

bread's done
Back