Win Steam Games on Steam Shots!

ShotGaming

CAG Newbie
I run a show that quickly covers the last 5 titles released on Steam. We often get prizes to give away to viewers and this week we have copies of Miasmata and Miner Wars 2081 to give away. Just post a comment on the video to be entered to win

Episode 40

I can't post links, so just search youtube for steam shots episode 40

Episode 38 is still giving away copies of Little Inferno too!

[quote name='AionTelos']I quite enjoyed this little series.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Or goal is to quickly cover games and hopefully give out as many prizes as we can!

I've been watching these since....wow, the first few episodes! I remember winning Unmechanical, English Country Tune, AND Hero Academy all in some massive mighty fell swoop! That was pretty cool, and I've stuck around since. I really hope your videos get more popular! They're well done, entertaining, and really informative while being the perfect length (great for watching while you wait for something ;D).

Keep it up! :)

Really hoping to win Miasmata this week, woo! I organize my Steam wishlist all the time, and I have nearly 60 games on it now, but Miasmata is sitting at #1 so it's my current top dog of wants haha.

Awesome video... I like the humor, I'll have to keep track/watch other videos! subscribing noww :)

This may sound a bit weird, but you have a good voice! It's a big/major thing in that kind of area (radio, videos, tv, movies, etc), and I don't like to watch a lot of gameplays because the commentator's voice bothers me.

bread's done
Back