WIN TEN POINTS

Mustang O-Line 75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Now, I just have to go through my old haiku website and make it clear that none of those poems I created were haikus. It's a disgrace I tell ya. 10 points to anyone who finds the link to the website (I posted it on the forums) and posts their favorite "haiku"

I was afraid this topic was about how dashes scarred you for life. I got hit by a dash doing like sixty in a mall parking lot. he got out of the car and said if you ever tell anyone, you're a dead man. fucking dashes. i hope they all die! ---- No stay away!

[quote name='Cracka']ok i got here a little late, but from what i've seen, something was a terrible idea..[/quote]

I think this thread was the terrible idea.

Wow, who woulda thought...

Anyways, to clear up all the confusion, I was gettting off-topic in another topic, and I thought, "How cool would it be to post an all new haiku topic?"

Well, to make a short story shorter, I completely disgraced all that was haikus and I should have shut my big mouth. So, I dropped the topic, hoping that no one would see it, but it turns out that someone did.

Go see those links that eldad posted. They are good with info about haikus.

Now, I just have to go through my old haiku website and make it clear that none of those poems I created were haikus. It's a disgrace I tell ya. 10 points to anyone who finds the link to the website (I posted it on the forums) and posts their favorite "haiku"

bread's done
Back