Win The Bourne Conspiracy and an Xbox 360!

Apparently you have to opt-in to receive emails from Spin and their partners, too. It won't let me enter without clicking "yes".

Screw this, they are asking to create an account on Spin after passing them all your info. They should let you know this before registering for the contest.

Too shady over a mediocre game.

[quote name='Liquidx01']Screw this, they are asking to create an account on Spin after passing them all your info. They should let you know this before registering for the contest.[/quote]

I got that, too...but then they sent me a confirmation email saying I had been entered to win.

I better win after them making me fill out the form for a second time after I unchecked the "Yes" button to receive e-mails. These are the first knob-gobblers that have ever made me do that:bomb:.:dunce::bs::imwithst::error::headache::censored::nottalking:#-o:twisted::puke:

Access Denied

Sorry!

You are seeing this page because you either have no access to the page that you are trying to visit or you don't have a user account. Use the login bar at the top of this page to either sign in or set up a user account.

Think you've reached this page because of an error? Contact SPIN.com on this page, or by emailing [email protected].

Screw that.

EDIT: Huh?

"SPIN.com" to me
show details 4:37 pm (1 hour ago)
Thank you for entering the Bourne Conspiracy Game sweepstakes on SPIN!

You are now registered to win.

Wha?

fuck this noise. I don't think anyone will be winning this contest.

For one, everyone seems to be getting sketchy failed entry pages, which, even though we're getting entry confirmation emails, I'm sure they'd come back and say that your entry was not valid for whatever reason.
Secondly, forcing us to opt in to a subscription list is just a weak excuse to allow them to spam.
Third, the estimated prize value is $700, a number they certainly just pulled out of their ass, obviously they haven't bought a system and game in preparation for the contest.
Forth,
All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Except as otherwise contemplated in these Official Rules, and to the extent entrants may otherwise elect at the time of entry, personal information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with the online privacy policy available at the Website.
I can't find any privacy policy and they're admitting that they'll use our information in whatever manner they see fit.

So again, fuck that.

bread's done
Back