Win Three Gaming T-shirts! Open worldwide!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Our latest giveaway is x3 gaming T-shirts! Randomly picked though we'll try to find your size.

Entering is easy!
Just LIKE our Facebook page AND leave a comment!

BONUS!
Leave a comment below for an extra entry!
Answer the question: What is rattiest/nastiest T-shirt you own and love?

RULES: 1 random winner picked. This is open worldwide so go for it! Note this promo isn't part of our 100 Games Giveaway as it's T-shirts, so you would have to enter this one specifically if you are interested in the prize.
You accept full responsibility of oversweating if you wear all 3 tees at once.

Have a great day all!

A t-shirt I got for free for donating blood back in 2000/2001. I still actively wear it, but I've stopped wearing it out recently because it's almost see through. It's really comfortable and light though.

I only have T-shirts for the gym nowadays, but I used to have a sweet Native American skull and accoutrement shirt back in high school. My band teacher got on me saying it was gruesome and violent, and I retorted that I was honoring the memory of my Cherokee ancestors. I am, after all, about 1/32 Native American. ;)

I wore that sucker until the rubbery screen printing fell off.

I don't have it anymore, but my Ghost Rider glow in the dark shirt. I wore it until it had holes in the back lol. It started out black but was grey by the time I pitched it.

I just got rid of a Spiderman Tshirt I spilled food on during a date. When I washed it I forgot to turn it inside out and the red bled onto his eyes. Needless to say it was time to retire it.

Two girls 1-up t-shirt

Princess Peach and Princess Daisey with a 1-up in between them

Pm me if you don't get it

A hawaiian shaka shirt that has holes in it and is severly faded. It's old and raggedy, but comfortable as hell.

My favorite tshirt is an old USS Guam "Persian Excursion" T that my cousin got me when he was deployed with the Marine Corp in Desert Shield/Desert Storm. The Guam was the Amphibious assault ship that he rode on. It's just got this vintage look to it, and it reminds me of my cousin

I have an XFL New York Hitmen t-shirt. I dropped $20 on it, so I can't part with it. I've had it since high school, early in the XFL's single season run. It's since gotten holes in it, the black's faded pretty badly and the logo has chipped away a good bit. But I still throw an a-shirt underneath and wear it when drinking or else toss it on if I get sick as it's just so comfortable.

I had an old college T-shirt I bought on day one of being on campus. It was a pic of Calvin and Hobbes, both drunk off their asses, beer goggling. Bought it for $5, and wore it for over 12 years! Loved that shirt, but eventually you can't wash pit stains out that are so ingrained... RIP.

[quote name='SLACKBAKK']Two girls 1-up t-shirt

Princess Peach and Princess Daisey with a 1-up in between them

Pm me if you don't get it[/QUOTE]

If I did PM you, I'm not getting a video link am I...cause that might ruin my day.

A Metallica shirt i got in high school . . . waaaayyy back in '96 , with a flaming skull on the front . . . oldest shirt i have!! My wife hates it when i wear it . . . soo I try to wear it @ least once a week . . LOL

bread's done
Back