win Toy Soldiers: The Kaiser's Battle DLC!!

brianyip28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
to all those who didn't win the toy soldiers DLC from the last contest, here's your chance to win another Toy Soldiers DLC code! :bouncy:
*this is open to everyone, not just the people who participated in my last DLC giveaway.

All you have to do is go on this facebook page:
www.facebook.com/novusclothing

and then hit the "like" button!
[suggest this page to your friends too! but this is not needed to enter this contest]

it's that simple!

reply to this post your facebook name so I know who entered and I will randomly choose a winner.
**for those who already 'liked' the page, just reply to this thread again with your facebook name so I can confirm that you liked the page.

contest ends friday, july 16th 2010.

winner gets a code that can be redeemed for: Toy Soldiers: The Kaiser's Battle DLC FOR THE XBOX 360

good luck! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My facebook name is Kevin Simmons

jk don't want in this one... Won the full game and the DLC for the xbox360 on Slimgamer! XD

[quote name='G Force']yo torazo what is your steam name and did you win?[/QUOTE]

I won an xbox360 XBLA one on Slimgamer. I would have no use for the Steam version because I don't have the original game on Steam.

[quote name='Torazo']I won an xbox360 XBLA one on Slimgamer. I would have no use for the Steam version because I don't have the original game on Steam.[/QUOTE]

huh? this is for the XBLA one, not the Steam version.

[quote name='brianyip28']huh? this is for the XBLA one, not the Steam version.[/QUOTE]

Oh... Thought the game was also on Steam. I am wrong.

[quote name='Torazo']Oh... Thought the game was also on Steam. I am wrong.[/QUOTE]

nope haha. i had a "Bonus Prize" (along with the code for the XBLA Toy Soldiers DLC) which was a code for something on Steam, which is what Captain Urahara was talking about in the previous contest thread.

with the help of random.org, sunfiredragon aka Jeremy Thomas wins the Toy Soldiers Kaiser's Battle DLC code! yay :D
sunfiredragon, I PM'd you the code

and at loveangel, I'm not sure if you were trying to be sneaky or whatever, but there is no person called starjunky who 'liked' the page.

*note to all: I have 1 more Toy Soldiers Code to give away, so I will have another contest like this in 2 weeks or so, after I get back from being a camp counselor.

thanks for participating!

bread's done
Back