win up to 1000 BUCKS From paypal (need paypal account)

[quote name='slidecage']im screwed thye said they couldnt reach my phone out 250 bucks $%#%%^%^ paypal and ebay[/QUOTE]

^^^

to all of you who think you have won. I won 25 on one account and 100 on another, but am skeptical and think I didnt really win since i signed up for paypal mobile after i played the game.

[quote name='mr ryles']Ya I am prety sure you have to be signed up with that new paypal mobile crap for this to work.[/QUOTE]

i signed up after the fact I won tho... hopefuly through some emails to them they will give me the money.

[quote name='munch']cool, i got $5![/QUOTE]

are you signed up for paypal mobile? I really wish I knew 100% if Id see my 125 dollars or not. Awaiting a response from paypal customer service now.... should probly have a response in a week-2 weeks ,l o l

[quote name='BasketCase1080']ill be pissed if im out the 125 bucks because I signed up for paypal mobile after I won...[/QUOTE]

seems you will be pissed ....

Hey slidecage
it might be a good idea to update the first post with the updated info. it seems like a lot of people are still clicking on the 1st link without sigining up for the paypal mobile.

edited it to tell people just go to paypal and their links ...... I didnt know anything about the moblie part as well until after i won... Wont know till Monday if i get my $$ or not (probally not those #$#$#)

Saw this and was like what a bunch of suckers untill I went directly to Paypal.com and saw it all over their site.

So I signed up and I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won a free entry into the 2nd chance drawing!

LOL at least i've won a 360 from stuff on this site can't win everything.

well... If I ever get the 125 Dollars I won I would be willing to give some of it to whoever comes up with the most reasons why paypal isnt the greatest. And yes it would be more than 2 dollars, lol.

Sweet, $5, but subject to verification. Im pretty positive that I did everything right, so I hope so.

Edit: BTW, in case no one noticed,
Upon verification, your prize will be deposited into your PayPal account within 4 - 6 weeks. You will receive an email shortly explaining how to claim your prize.

When I first heard of this, I scoffed at the idea, but now that I see how many people are winning something, I went ahead and gave it an entry.

Lost on my no-fee account, and won $25 on my Premium account. Not a big prize like some of you lucky guys are (maybe) getting, but it should do well to cover seller fees.

I followed the links and signed up to mobile, but afterwards, there was no mention of any contest at all. Not even a "thank you for playing" sort of thing. What's going on?

[quote name='Zingela']I followed the links and signed up to mobile, but afterwards, there was no mention of any contest at all. Not even a "thank you for playing" sort of thing. What's going on?[/QUOTE]

Click on the little box on paypal's main page that says "you could win cash". Then go through all the steps and it will take you to the contest.

I "won" $5, i'll beleive it when I see it...

[quote name='20eyes']Click on the little box on paypal's main page that says "you could win cash". Then go through all the steps and it will take you to the contest.

I "won" $5, i'll beleive it when I see it...[/quote]

Likewise the $25 they say I won... Won't suck if it really comes through; that's way more than I've netted from around 50 scratch tickets bought in the last 2 years...

slidecage, any word on if we will ever see our money or not? may 26 is my bday, and itd be a nice bday gift to see 100 dollars in my account...

[quote name='BasketCase1080']slidecage, any word on if we will ever see our money or not? may 26 is my bday, and itd be a nice bday gift to see 100 dollars in my account...[/QUOTE]

i was told after calling what seems like 100 times

No emails will go out. if you dont have the money within 4-6 weeks call them back and they will look into it. so its up in the air. I be shocked if the money really does come. i could really use the 250 i won

Huh, I just had my friend try to sign up and after he activated his Paypal mobile, it just took him back to his Paypal overview page.

I just got an email saying they've deposited my $25 in my PayPal account. Interestingly, the email says "PayPal, Inc just sent you money with PayPal. PayPal, Inc is an Unverified buyer." I've checked my PayPal account and the money's there. But the Recent Activity listing says the payment's FROM myself. Wacky.

[quote name='dafunkk12']I just got an email saying they've deposited my $25 in my PayPal account. Interestingly, the email says "PayPal, Inc just sent you money with PayPal. PayPal, Inc is an Unverified buyer." I've checked my PayPal account and the money's there. But the Recent Activity listing says the payment's FROM myself. Wacky.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was kind of funny that they don't verify themselves as a buyer.

I got my $5 today too. Yay me!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i got my 250 bucks today. never thought it would come.

I figure i just blow this money on the PSP i got last month and use the other 70 on a cleaner

bread's done
Back