Win Virtual Points for XBOX 360, Wii and PS3

iguss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Go to www.gameproarcade.com

"XBLA had its Summer of Arcade. Now GamePro is offering up...(drumroll please) Autumn of Arcade. While Microsoft was putting out some pretty awesome games you could download during its program, Autumn of Arcade is much more benevolent. Here at GP Arcade, we care about our readers. We care so much it hurts. It hurts so much we bleed Wii, XBLA and PSN point cards, which we then wipe clean and give away to you.

Over the next three weeks I'll be handing out nine $20 point cards. Each week a different console will be featured. Starting today and running through Saturday you can enter to win one of three 1600MS point cards (you won't win all 3, just 1 of 3, don't be greedy) for your Xbox 360. The following week we'll be giving away three 2000 point Wii cards, and we'll wrap things up with the elusive-as-a-unicorn $20 PSN cards.

How do you get a card? To qualify to win the 1600MS point card, all you have to do is write a comment on any post this week telling us what you'd do with your points. Winners will be randomly drawn next Sunday, only one entry counts per contestant. That's it. So what are you waiting for? Get commenting!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I think I would probably pimp out my xbox 360 with some new features for my dashboard....

Especially, with the new update comin..../\/\

I'd store it for when SSF2HDR comes out! ...that or any other awesome game that comes out of nowhere...then I'd proceed to go buy another card for street fighter lol

I'm just trying to figure out how to edit my info on the site. Apparently, I already had an account there, but I have no idea if it's the correct email or not. It'd be my luck to win and never know...

[quote name='funknjunk']id love to get my hands on braid[/quote]

fuck that Mario in a business suit rip off. You ain't never run out of that going back in time potion.

bread's done
Back