Win Worms for Wii

Sound cool, I did not enter because I am waiting to get a new 360 and load the Worms arcade download card I got for $0.96 at Target.:D:D:D

[quote name='AlphakirA']:O How'd you pull that off?!

And glad to hear a CAG won :applause:[/quote]

I got the $10 coupon in the CAG thread, and then bought the card and a pack of gum and got the game free and gum a cent cheaper than regular price.:D:D:D:D

Yeah, you probably don't need to enter.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period in a drawing held on or about April 21st, 2008. The potential winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or email using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is not received by the potential winner for any reason.

GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize awarded. Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If an individual winner does not claim his or her prize by May 21st, 2008, the prize will be forfeited back to the supplier. Prizes cannot be claimed after the Sweepstakes has been completed or forfeited.

bread's done
Back