Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition Gold Disc?

Lanmind

CAGiversary!
So I know Gamestop has a limited edition with a statue etc. that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm wondering if the regular version has a collectors edition case or golden disc like Zelda titles have in the past for the first shipment?

Anybody pick up a copy and notice this?

Nintendo hasn't done anything special for any of the disc based Zelda games and WWHD seems to be just another standard release. 

The last time a Zelda game had a first print variant was with the lenticular cover on Majora's Mask. Otherwise, they gave out the bonus disc for WW back when it was released on the GC and I think the initial run of Skyward Sword were the only ones with the music CD. 

Nintendo hasn't done anything special for any of the disc based Zelda games and WWHD seems to be just another standard release.

The last time a Zelda game had a first print variant was with the lenticular cover on Majora's Mask. Otherwise, they gave out the bonus disc for WW back when it was released on the GC and I think the initial run of Skyward Sword were the only ones with the music CD.
I would say releasing a very limited gold controller bundle with skyward sword could be considered "special".

I would say releasing a very limited gold controller bundle with skyward sword could be considered "special".
He asked about first run case variant for the case or game itself, like pre-orders for OoT on the N64 (gold cart, special box).

The SS special edition is a completely different release and cost $10 more. I don't think that's what he was asking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back