[Winner Announced] Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet Giveaway!

T9X69

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I'm giving away one copy of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for XBLA. All you need to do is leave a comment on my review and be sure to include your Gamer Tag:

http://www.ripten.com/2011/08/01/ripten-review-inansely-twisted-shadow-planet-xbla/

I'll be choosing a winner at 12am EST tonight (roughly 3 hours from now) and the winner will be contacted via XBL. I'll be using Random.org to keep the contest as fair as possible. Good luck!

NOTE: I can view all the comments through the admin page myself, so if you posted a comment and it's now showing up on the site right away don't worry! If for some reason your worried your comment didn't go through, leave your GT here and I'll check for your entry.

Winner: dieresis

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hestar']I already have the game so I won't enter.Just wanted to say good review of the game :).[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Going to be messaging a winner here in about an hour. So keep an eye on your inbox.

If your Gamertag is dieresis, you won a copy of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet! Thanks everyone who entered. I hope to have more giveaways in the near future ^_^

[quote name='T9X69']If your Gamertag is dieresis, you won a copy of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet! Thanks everyone who entered. I hope to have more giveaways in the near future ^_^[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot, bro! Really grateful :D

[quote name='dieresis']Thanks a lot, bro! Really grateful :D[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! Enjoy the game, it's pretty good :)

bread's done
Back