WINNER = FLIPSID3 - Toy Soldiers Contest

bdavid81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Edit: All their contests are in the Pipebomb! forum... currently giving away a 16GB Zune HD and HALO Reach/4000 MS Points.

Alright, here's a contest to benefit you, and myself. If you've never heard of 360 Junkies, then today is your lucky day!

To enter, all you have to do is sign up at http://360junkies.com/forum.php using my name (bdavid81) as the referral. Post your 360 Junkies user-name in the thread below, and your name goes into the hat (actually, it's going to be a bowl, as I don't own a hat).

IF you're already a member there, you've got 1 entry. Post in my thread about Alan Wake and mention "CAG Rocks" in the post. Your name will be entered that way as well. You can use this method as a bonus entry as well.

What do I get out of this? Nothing really, except for being in the top referrers listed at the bottom of the main page. :) What do you get out of this? One of the greatest XBLA games containing two full campaigns, survival modes, and LIVE multiplayer... all for the cost of free! At the same time, US residents can enter an ongoing contest over there to win a Zune HD and a 360 console (Active members get a better chance.), and they have contests for US/Canada quite often as well. :)

Entry Method(s)

Sign up: http://360junkies.com/forum.php with bdavid81 as referrer and post your 360 Junkies username below.

Post here: http://360junkies.com/showthread.php/683-Alan-Wake-About-the-game-(Trailer)?goto=newpost#post5675 and mention "CAG Rocks" somewhere in the post.

Ending date: 4/9/2010 8PM EST

Max Entries: 2

Reminder: You MUST post your username in the thread below for the other entry, and I'll be PMing you the code here on CAG.

Entrants:

warthriller - 2 entries
BitLooter - 2 entries
fresh02_88 - 1 entry
CaNiACprime - 2 entries
crzyjoeguy - 2 entries
SV11bucksfan - 2 entries
DiscoDuck8k - 2 entries
Shuino77 - 2 entries
IxCxM - 2 entries
Cap03 - 2 entries
NoDAK - 2 entries
FFX2 - 2 entries
Driver121113 - 2 entries
dyeknom1 - 2 entries
Bogard07 - 2 entries
aPAWNinGAMES - 2 entries
FL1PSID3 - 2 entries
Auxois - 2 entries
Gxgear - 2 entries
mistrsam - 2 entries
Mackslappy - 2 entries
vivalacherry - 2 entries
dwb6 - 2 entries
Stu13x 2 - entries
WilsoXU - 2 entries
bitzer - 2 entries
AlphaPanda - 2 entries
Psyae - 2 entries
AquaKnight 2 entries
WoozleWozzle 2 entries

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up and referred you and have commented on the Alan Wake game thread! :D
This is a pretty good site! Thanks for telling me about it!

My username on there is: SV11bucksfan

Signed up, bdavid81 as my referral, and posted in the said topic.
Username the same as this one: IxCxM.

Hang around there as well guys, it's a fun community, like CAG and others, and if you're active, you'll qualify for some great contests in the near future.

Alright, I signed up, said you referred me, and posted in the Alan Wake thread. My username there is "Psyae"

Already a member. Thanks a lot for the contests, appreciate it greatly.

Username: AquaKnight

Last edited by a moderator:
TIME'S UP! ...Let me print & cut out the names and pick a winner. :)

warthriller​
warthriller​
BitLooter​
Bitlooter​
Fresh02_88​
CaNiACprime​
CaNiACprime​
crzyjoeguy​
Crzyjoeguy​
SV11Bucksfan​
SV11Bucksfan​
DiscoDuck8k​
DiscoDuck8k​
Shuino77​
Shuino77​
IxCxm​
IxCxm​
Cap03​
Cap03​
NoDAK​
NoDAK​
FFX2​
FFX2​
Driver121113​
Driver121113​
Dyeknom1​
Dyeknom1​
Bogard07​
Bogard07​
aPAWNinGAMES​
aPAWNinGAMES​
FLIPSID3​
FLIPSID3​
Auxois​
Auxois​
Gxgear​
Gxgear​
mistrsam​
Mistrsam​
Mackslappy​
Mackslappy​
vivalacherry​
Vivalacherry​
Dwb6​
Dwb6​
Stu13x​
Stu13x​
WilsoXU​
WilsoXU​
bitzer​
Bitzer​
AlphaPanda​
AlphaPanda​
Psyae​
Psyae​
WoozleWozzle​
AquaKnight​
AquaKnight​
WoozleWozzle​

FLIPSID3 was the winner for this one guys! PM with Toy Soldiers code is INCOMING! Take cover!

Stay tuned over at 360 Junkies though, more giveaways coming soon. :)

bread's done
Back