Winner is Announced!

HOTSHIET

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
My thanks goes out again to Nachzeher for his last contest! He was very generous indeed with all the great stash. Now it's my turn, just like last time this will be a chain contest so the winner has to continue the tradition.

The winner of this contest is tcrazh247! Thank you everybody for participating. Tcrazh247 please pm me asap so I ship out your prizes!

The prizes this time around will be:

Complete copy of Wade Hixton Counter Punch - GBA

Yu Gi Oh: Duelist of the Roses - PS2

Outlaw Golf - GCN

Beyond Good and Evil - PS2, I won this from Nachzeher but since I have it already I decided to pass this great game along so someone else can play it.

Disc only copy of X-Men Legends - PS2

Last but not least ET for the Atari 2600, if I still had my Atari I would have played it just to check it out but unfortunately I don't.

To win you must know what my favorite game is with a series of clues and here it is:

My name is Cecil, my girlfriend is Rosa, my bestfriend is Kain and my brother is Golbez. What game am I from?
Hint - SNES game
I'll accept the American or Japanese version as an answer.

Please PM me with the correct answer and post with any wrong answer!
The contest will end in one week! Thank you all for playing!

Contestants entered:

Onikage
cthcky33
Scorch
Punqsux
CapAmerica
Btw1217
Peteloaf
JBroush99
igotbass
Mgriff
psydrogen
magikman
csidegamer
dtcarson
thunder_gamer
Masha
Derwood43
extzed
twiztidjester
the gloaming
tcrazh247
santorum x
joey12169
baconcow
endlesschris
zionoverfire
cyberlian
Hotwls13
radjago
shipwreck
bowmanarmy
matarick
zewone
alongx
severetiredamage
gothic walrus
msia
legendary pegasus
dijital
howeraing
Nirvanaguy777
Jrunt20x
Rig
discopenguin816
Querjek
brainstorm
dcfox
Strell
danny-o
dpac
ChaosZero
Video_gamer324
My Name is Bob
Magilacudy
Pope on a Rope
gaelan
symtic
Js1
Amc5kidz

Is it Custer's Revenge? :whistle2:k

This is the third time I've tried to get ET from these contests. Everyone who wins it keeps giving it away. I think I'm meant to win it. It's my destiny. I need to dust off my Atari 2600 and give the worst game in history a chance. I'm eager to see just how bad it is. :lol:

i better win this, ive been dying to do one of these contests, although i can promise that my contest (it WILL happen) will be very hard, and prolly less rewarding than this one :rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']i better win this, ive been dying to do one of these contests, although i can promise that my contest (it WILL happen) will be very hard, and prolly less rewarding than this one :rofl:[/quote]

So many people gave the correct answer already, I definately should have made it harder.

[quote name='HOTSHIET'][quote name='punqsux']i better win this, ive been dying to do one of these contests, although i can promise that my contest (it WILL happen) will be very hard, and prolly less rewarding than this one :rofl:[/quote]

So many people gave the correct answer already, I definately should have made it harder.[/quote]

cecil was a dead giveaway, you could have just said "i am cecil" and im sure a ton of people would have gotten it

[quote name='btw1217']Is it Custer's Revenge? :whistle2:k

This is the third time I've tried to get ET from these contests. Everyone who wins it keeps giving it away. I think I'm meant to win it. It's my destiny. I need to dust off my Atari 2600 and give the worst game in history a chance. I'm eager to see just how bad it is. :lol:[/quote]

I hope putting E.T. back in the chain continues. It's a very good prize to give away! :lol: That being said, I hope somebody will get to play it, and all of its crappiness!

Post.

[quote name='peteloaf']Final Fight! -no?
How about Madden '97 -not it either...
I know! - PACMAN![/quote]

I think it's Madden 95 Powered by ESPN. Either that or Ms. Pacman.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='btw1217']Is it Custer's Revenge? :whistle2:k

This is the third time I've tried to get ET from these contests. Everyone who wins it keeps giving it away. I think I'm meant to win it. It's my destiny. I need to dust off my Atari 2600 and give the worst game in history a chance. I'm eager to see just how bad it is. :lol:[/quote]

I hope putting E.T. back in the chain continues. It's a very good prize to give away! :lol: That being said, I hope somebody will get to play it, and all of its crappiness!

Post.[/quote]

If by some divine interventon I win it, I'm gonna play as much of it as I can handle, and then continue in the chain. I think it should become a CAG heirloom or a tradition of sorts.

The first number is 21 so the winner is tcrazh247!

Here is the list of random integers between 2 and 60:

bread's done
Back