*WINNER PICKED* Comic-Con Shwag Giveaway #1

AceSpartan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
comiccon.jpg

The Nerdiest Kids are bringing you another contest and it is very easy to enter. We have left over stuff from this year's Comic-Con and we don't want it at all. All you have to do is leave a comment in the article by Tuesday, August 23rd. Pretty easy. So, what's in the first giveaway? Check out the prizes and enter at the link below!

Prize List
2x Giant Sized Comic-Con Bags
1x Red Magic: The Gathering Shirt (Size XL)
2x Shinobi Poster
1x Justice For Hire #0
1x The Darkness 2: Confessions (One Shot)
1x Dark Metropolis #0
1x VizKids Sampler
1x Metal Gear Solid Risk Headband
1x Real Steel Sweatband
1x J Manga Fan
1x Team Fortress 2 Code (Redeem for The Righteous Bison)
1x Mass Effect 3 Avatar Code (Redeem for SR-2 Avatar Prop)
1x Marvel Super Hero Squad Online Code (Redeem for Psylocke)
2x Assorted Tattoos
5x Assorted Buttons

Comic-Con Shwag Giveaway #1 - FIND OUT IF YOU WON!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Must.. win... Psylocke... code. I seriously play SHSO and would love to play as her.[/QUOTE]

If by chance that I win this, though I doubt I will, you can have the code free of charge ;)

Truthfully I really only want that Mass Effect 3 Normandy Avatar Prop code and a handful of the other things.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Damn. Didn't win. I just can't seem to win a ME3 Normandy avatar prop. I have terrible luck.[/QUOTE]

That's the 1st Psylocke code I've seen given away so far. On to the Hunt.. Hopefully we'll both find more codes to win after PAX. :)

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']That's the 1st Psylocke code I've seen given away so far. On to the Hunt.. Hopefully we'll both find more codes to win after PAX. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm still sticking to my word though. If I win/get a code for Psylocke, then it's yours.

Congrats "Josh"!

And I'm still with the above. The only codes I can even use for myself involve League of Legends. If it's something else, I'd have no issues with handing it out.

I won this. The e-mail came in my inbox, and I replied to it with my address. Then I got a quick response saying they'd ship it out as soon as possible.

That was 45 days ago, and I haven't received it yet. :whistle2:( I've also sent a few e-mails without getting a response. I doubt it's coming. :whistle2:( I was really looking forward to this.

bread's done
Back