(WINNERS ANNOUNCED) 3 Halo: Reach All-Star Nameplate Gifts from ME!

IIBlazer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Duke.Togo, you're a winner!
Spydir420, has a star already.
homerunrally02, doesn't own REACH.
lowdwn169, you're a winner!
deadstill1, you're a winner!

The plates have been gifted!

How to change nameplate if you win:
Go to BUNGIE
And sign in with your Windows Live ID.
Click the dropdown menu named "Profile" and click "Halo Game Settings"
Scroll down and you should see "All-Star Nameplate" Click "Change Nameplate", then you'll have it as soon as you get on Reach.

P.S. The reason I'm giving this away is because it is very rare, and not many people have an iPhone to do it themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the app for this and was wondering what is the blue flaming skull is for? Is it a helmet you can use in Reach?

EDIT: Nevermind. Someone made a post saying it was for your character in Halo Reach. So sweet :D!

Lots of people are already posting in that same thread to quote or PM them for the same thing, no need to make a new thread IMO, especially since there are only 3 here.

[quote name='golfing7861']Lots of people are already posting in that same thread to quote or PM them for the same thing, no need to make a new thread IMO, especially since there are only 3 here.[/QUOTE]

I'm gathering a bit of info, I thought I'd reward people for giving me opinions. We need to keep this thread spam-free. If you can delete your post before the deadline, that would be great.

Alright, I already own LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Don't get me wrong, I SO can't wait for HALO 4, but one thing that actually was shown at E3 but never got enough credit was Zelda: Skyward Sword that comes out during the holidays of this year. I have always been a huge Zelda fan, very few were disappointing out of the whole series....at one point my gaming on Ocarina of Time got so bad that I woke up from dead sleep and told my hubby what to do when it came to the area that you had to keep leveling the waters. I told him how to get the chest, lol!

GT: Cherry Rasulka

[quote name='IIBlazer']I'm gathering a bit of info, I thought I'd reward people for giving me opinions. We need to keep this thread spam-free. If you can delete your post before the deadline, that would be great.[/QUOTE]

Rewarding others with something that's free and so easy a baby can do it, not to mention about 20 people are doing the same in the ORIGINAL thread without creating more clutter on the boards and trying to act like a hero. :applause:

P.S. I'll be sure to delete my posts by 5:59 pm today, no worries.

wow id love a chance to win. havent won anything in a couple years lol. thank you OP for the chance!
GT: mikie6453 looking forward to GOW3!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back