[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

I'm in. I've tried Coded Arms already. The controls are a little awkward, but after playing for a couple of minutes it gets a lot better. I still wish the analog was on the right though.

It seems like a great shooter (Coded Arms) and I'm really angsy to test it out ^_- ^_-...but I've heard the controls for it are a bit off, due to teh single analog stick, but I'm up for a challenge.

I got to play a friends Coded Arms for a bit, and graphically it was above average for a handheld FPS. The controls do take some time to get used to, but luckly Konami gives you 4 different presets to choose from. I found that I liked control set B, and D better than A, or C but just as I was getting the hang of it he wanted it back.

Anyway count me in, I would love to play him in some multiplayer matches.

I rented this from blockbuster but only got to play it for a couple hours since I was busy for most of the week. The analog nub was WAY too sensitive for aiming (at least for me) but after a while, I got used to using the face buttons to aim. Great graphics and decent gameplay!

I heard good and bad things about coded arms, so I want to try it out and see for myself,
I also want to see how they pull off the fps on the PSP

I've been interested in this game for a while. It's great that there's a first person shooter for the PSP though I've heard Coded Arms controls were a bit hard to get used to first but it seemed fun. I have yet to play it but I hope I get to play it one day.

why not, I'll post about Coded Arms. It looks interesting and it is the first FPS on the PSP, so I'll probably get it at some point in time just to check it out. Thanks for the contest btw.

ok how does this work here... uhmm I want the game because it looks awesome and I want the t-shirt because I am too poor spending money on games to get clothes.

Has anyone been to the website for Coded Arms? You can go to other websites and shoot them and blow them up its pretty interesting.

Coded Arms looks cool, but I haven't had the cash for any new games w/ college and such. Need a new PSP game, this would be great, sign me up!

Blockbuster is renting the PSP? Is this in Canada as well or just the US? Anyway, I'd sure like to win this one (like everyone else!).

I was really looking foward to Coded Arms until Gamespot's review pointed out the problems with playing a FPS with only 1 analog stick. Oh well, yet another PSP disappointment. May still rent it from Gamefly though.

bread's done
Back