[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

Yea!!! One Of The Best Fps' Around!!!!!! Ive Been Waiting For This Game To Come Out Ever Since It Was Announced!!! I Hope I Win!!

I've had my eye on this one as well, but was hesitant to pull the trigger considering the lackluster reviews. However if I can score one for free though, it instantly becomes a much better game.:D

A first-person shooter for the PSP is great, but the reviews have only been so-so. Either something for my PSP-owning friends, or something for myself (to put away for the future).

I finally got my hands on a psp the other day and I have to say I have no idea how it's going to work for an fps. How hard would it have been to put 2 nubs on there? They should have taken the sliding d-pad design from the turbo nes controller. Regardless, a free game is a free game, sign me up. I hope Coded Arms is a sign of what's to come on the psp, interesting level design, good multiplayer, weapon variety, etc...

After playing the demo at E3, i'm curious to find out how the control scheme has changed for the full retail version. One thing is for sure, the game has some killer graphics!

Thanks for the opportunity Cheapy!

I actually borrowed this from a friend and would love a copy. The graphics on Coded Arms are some of the best on the PSP and the control, while a little tough to get used to, end up working quite nicely. Think Goldeneye controls on the PSP and you get the basic idea.
After playing for about 30 mins, it was like 2nd nature. So, please almighty Cheapy D, bestow this sweet game package upon me, as I am a true fan of the game!!!

Looks like an interesting game and there's always need for something new on the PSP, at very least.

The shirts, as others have said do indeed rock my socks.
-Michael

The graphics for Coded Arms look very impressive. Playing with the analog stick might be a little diffcult though. And the multiplayer sounds very promising.
I hope I win.
Thanks.

What the hell, I don't have a PSP, but who's gonna argue with a free game? Coded Arms may well make a nice first game for whenever I do get a PSP.

bread's done
Back