[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

I didn't know that Blockbuster rented PSP games. I usually go to Hollywood Video and never thought to check BB after the PSP came out. Do they rent DS stuff also?

Coded Arms looks to be fun for a minute at least. Man I hope some good games come out some time this century for the port station.

Oh man Coded Arms. The game that i heard about that was hyped up so much and when it got released.........it got bad reviews scores.

coded arms looks awesome, the first FPS for the system im sure it is great!

thanks CheapyD for picking me to win this package, im so happy!

:)

If I bought a game today it would be this one... hope I don't have to buy it!

Hook me up Cheapy D D D D!!!!!!!!

WHOA those shirts are awesome

I'll wear a hole in mine playing my free copy of CODED ARMS!!!

I want Coded Arms so I can play it on my new PSP that I'm gonna win from McDonalds. 68 Big Macs down and I still did not win one. But I know the 69th will be the winner cause that's my lucky number

This game is sweet. I don't care what the reviews say cause whoever wrote them must be on crack. This game is awesome. Sign me up! CAG RULES BABY!!!

I was really looking forward to this game before I read the reviews...gonna wait for a price drop/sale. Or win this copy!

I've just been recently getting into more FPS and I'd love to try Coded Arms on my PSP, I sure hope I win!

Reviews are pretty decent too, an average of 8-10 on Gamefaqs and most magazine reviews gave it an average 7 out of 10. Nice.

:D

What do I know about Coded Arms? It involves virtual reality. So does the Matrix. Therefore, Coded Arms = The Matrix.

I actually did some testing for this game. I don't think I can say anything beyond that, but it does have suprisingly good control for a game with only one analog stick. If anything, check out the "loading" when you walk into a room. Trippy.

You know what I like? Coded Arms.

I like it in the morning, I like it in the afternoon, and heck, I even like it in the evening.
I like it in my bedroom, I like it in my kitchen, I even like it in the bathroom--and sometimes I even like it in my living room.
I like it alone, or with friends, on toast or on its own, raw or sometimes baked.
I just really like Coded Arms.

I've been wanting this game forever (well since I heard about it). I've been holding off because of the reviews and lack of cash... anyways, sign me up! *crossing fingers*

i know im late but sign me up my psp is being neglected due to lack of good games. and yes i know there is good games but i beat em cuz i play to much. gift and a curse this damn psp.

So far, I like it. It has a nice ambiance and atmosphere to it. The controls work pretty well, but I haven't really gotten too much in depth with it. Or played multiplayer. :( Oh well. Maybe I can win this pack and give it to my girlfriend! Hehe.

So far, I like it. It has a nice ambiance and atmosphere to it. The controls work pretty well, but I haven't really gotten too much in depth with it. Or played multiplayer. :( Oh well. Maybe I can win this pack and give it to my girlfriend! Hehe.

bread's done
Back