[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

Does Coded Arms' control feel much like N64 FPS's? I think it's rather funny that the DS might be able to handle the genre better. Is it the kind of game that even requires great maneauverability and precise aiming?

Yeah, I was wondering how the controls are. Perhaps something like Metroid Prime, I'd imagine? But yeah, if it's any good, maybe I should tell my friend to get it. So, ya know, I can borrow his PSP.

Coded Arms is a great game. If only it had an online (infastructure) mode, it would be worth the full price. Still, I played a bit of Coded Arms and it is the best portable FPS game that I have ever played (which really doesn't mean much).

Sign me up. I hope I win :).

This would make a great addition to my small collection, so please sign me in Cheapy.
By the way, the t-shirt links (at least the console one) are not working. They direct me to this University WebCT deal...

That middle Tshirt is cool, and I'm a fan of FPS games so here goes. How does the game play with the analog nub, for those who've played already?

I don't care what the game reviews say. I'd still like to check out the game and have my own opinion about it. FPS' are always fun in some form. I was going to wait for a price drop on Coded Arms but, if I can win it that would be even better!

coded arms was so complex that the world's foremost forensic cryptologists couldn't decode 1cm worth of it's pinky finger.

was this post enough coded arm-sy?

but seriously any game is welcomed for the psp...frankly it's just a very sleek looking paperweight in my house

man this sux i just bought the game yesterday, but i still want to try because the game is hard and a guide would be tuns of help the shirt is cool to

You can acually win stuff from McD??? ANyway I think this game rocks. Seen my friend played it on his PSP. The critiques day this game stinks because of the lack of storyline, heck UT and QUake3 never really had storylines anyway, but those two rocked nevertheless.

Coded Arms is supposed to have some shaky controls but I guess the only way to know for sure is to play it. By the way, I'll take a free one any day!

what this game needs(and other FPS games for handhelds) is rpg-elements. basically deus ex gameplay. going from point A to B gets repetitive unless there are varieties. also after game's beaten, loading up leveled-up character(or guns) to replay the game increases replay value significantly.

game does look pretty though based on videos i've seen, for handheld

Not much of a FPS fan, but Coded Arms does look pretty darn nifty in the graphics department. Pity the gameplay doesn't sound to hold up to the level of the graphics. No biggie, I'd actually rather have one of the shirts anyway.

bread's done
Back