[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

Does Coded Arms allow for downloadable content and new levels via the Internet similar to Wipeout Pure?

I understand in Coded Arms you can configure the controls to 4 types - can you customize the controls personally down to each key you like?

Thanks

Brad

I played it a bit and I quite enjoyed, don't know if I would pay full price for it. But a chance to win it for free, now that's a deal.:D

I haven't posted much, but this is a great contest. I've been very interested in Coded Arms, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I wouldn't mind using the ol' Turok controls from the 64 for FPS on the PSP.

Never go from Turok to Golden Eye on the 64 in one day. The control scheme will mess with ya! lol

I read a review the other day concerning this game's lack of attention to detail.
I would have to say that I disagree. Considering the size of the PSP screen and the level of ambition the game developer's placed into this title, I would likely nominate it for game of the year. And this just after playing it for a few hours on a friends PSP.
What is your opinion?

We just took down all of our Coded Arms marketing materials last night at the store. (Gamestop). I can remember what went up in its place.

I want coded arms, i have a psp but i don't play it because i don't like any of the games, i've been wanting a shooting game so can i please win this one? thank you!

[quote name='xeroxfive']... been trying to rent this for days but Blockbuster only got one copy! Any impressions??? Most reviews have been negative but I'm a sucker for shooters.[/QUOTE]

Screw the reviewers this game is fun ass hell I already own it but could use another copy for my second psp and get some multiplayer going . i been playing my psp more than my home consoles because of games like this!

Another mediocre game for the PSP. At least this is a break form Lumines, which I have grown addicted to. I have rented most of the other releases, but nothing great to speak of.
Good luck!

Rented it and enjoyed the game. The controls were a bit akward at first but you get used to it. The controls reminded me of MDK 2 for the dreamcast.

Coded arms looks awesome, finally a portable shooter with great multiplayer. Game Informer is a sweet magazine too. I really hope I win this contest!

Hm. I never played this, but an FPS on a handheld... I've never played one. Maybe this will be good. >_>

Coded Arms got average reviews all around (including from GI mag). I would like to try it to determine how it is for myself.

i love how this thread is flooded with noobs....i know some might be genuine but seems to me like people are just signing up to enter the contest which isnt very cool at all. take the post above me he literally joined yesturday with that being his only post.....lame.

bread's done
Back