[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

My wife went ahead and bought the "console" shirt from Combo Clothing for me. So even if I do not win this contest, I'm glad this got posted. And my entry having something to do with Coded Arms is in another post.

I have been wanting to rent Coded Arms at blockbuster forever, but haven't got the chance to go in to town. Maybe this contest will fix the problem for me?

i hear coded arms is possed to be good i dunno where ya heard of the bad reviews but the random level generator siounds pretty advanced

Coded arms = shooter = bang bang = green goo! WORD! i hope i win.. CODED arms go bang bang! that's gangstered out. but i've heard mixed reviews. some saying its a great first FPS for the psp and some saying bad things like the controls. anyway DON'T SUPPORT PIRACY?? i hope that comment will at least help me win a game.

I heard about the game, but Im not sure what it is about. I would be stoked if I won, then I can get my ass off of sport games and Nintendo Franchises, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, thanks for the chance for entering. Back to ESPN Baseball ( I dont like monopolies, bad for business, you will learn that in college, the second time you take that class, because you realize you are paying for it and it takes the second time to get that through the haze from the night before) and Metriod and Pikmin.

When I first read the name of the game, I assumed it had something to do with the the armored core series. Now that I see it's just a first person shooter, I am much less excited about this contest. While giant robots aren't exactly scarce in the gaming world, a vanilla fps just invokes a "meh".

Damn you Robotech! If it wasn't for you stealing my childhood, I wouldn't be such an easy mark for mediocre giant robot games!:bomb:

/edit/

Is it wrong to crave the tshirt more than the game?

i like FPS and really want to see whats its like on the PSP so sign me too, wonder if u e-mail or PM to notify the winner

it plays well, the graphics are good, but man, i need two nobs to control my FPS. i wonder if the PS2 or PS3 will have a version that is compatible in some way with connectivity with the PSP Coded Arms?

I rented this one, enjoyed it quite a bit. Didn't get to play the multiplayer, but it would be most lovely to win this game and play one of you on Xlink. :D

Sign me up. My question about this game though, is it bad like EGM reviewed or are they once again stupid and don't know what there talking about?

coded of arms? kind of like "coat of arms" eh? or like a an enigmatic firearm? lol, i'm a cornball.

yeah sign me up!

bread's done
Back