Winners listed in OP - 1 of 3 PNY GeForce GTX 750ti Cards From CAG & Newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainDesk, on 07 Jun 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:
Is this still going?
No.

2re7eqs.png

Woot thanks!!! Hopefully it comes in by the 21st. Such an awesome birthday gift Cheapy! Thanks!!!! I'd offer you guys some cake but your to far away (probably) and the misses is out of the country that week so I won't have one. So not buying/eating a cake by myself >.> lol gotta watch my figure  :razz: jk. Anyway Thanks again! Good luck to everyone on the next contest!

Anyone have any advice on how to get a hold of Cheapy? It's been 20 days and I haven't seen the card nor heard anything else from him. I know the CAG staff were busy with E3 so no biggie. Just curious if the card has shipped yet or not. I've had several packages go missing somewhere after they arrived at the local post office. Not saying it's my mail carriers fault. But, I know I've had other peoples mail in my box before >.> lol. Just want to make sure it's not that being the problem and is they haven't had a chance to ship yet due to E3 or other things.

Anyone have any advice on how to get a hold of Cheapy? It's been 20 days and I haven't seen the card nor heard anything else from him. I know the CAG staff were busy with E3 so no biggie. Just curious if the card has shipped yet or not. I've had several packages go missing somewhere after they arrived at the local post office. Not saying it's my mail carriers fault. But, I know I've had other peoples mail in my box before >.> lol. Just want to make sure it's not that being the problem and is they haven't had a chance to ship yet due to E3 or other things.

Use the "contact us" or whatever (its been a while and I'm on mobile right now) lol it goes right to cheapys email.... Used it before about a site problem and he got back to me quick

Heard back today. They haven't went out it seems to radar5 and other guy (to lazy to look back a page lol) Should be coming soon ^^ Keep your eyes open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back