Winners Posted! GamerFill.com's Rare and Random Giveaway

smarkbran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
****CONTEST IS OVER!*****

Winners announced http://www.gamerfill.com/node/725

Hey fellow CAG's ! I am a part of a brand new reviews and editorials site named Gamer Fill (www.GamerFill.com) and we are going to give away a ton of "gamer goods". This contest is open to anyone and here is how to get in.

*Simply like our page on Facebook
OR
*Follow us on Twitter @GamerFill and re-tweet this message

GamerFill.com is one of the best places to get your #video #game review fix! Also follow them @GamerFill and you could win #prizes!

That is all you have to do and once we have hit the 125 or more followers mark on Twitter, so in 72 hours we will announce winners for the prizes below!

• (Sealed) copy of Wario Land Shake It
  • 48 hour Xbox Live codes
  • Cryostasis for the PC
  • Gyromite for NES (complete in box)
  • Light Crusader for Genesis (complete in box)
  • Drakkhen for the SNES (complete in box)
  • Call of Cthulhu for the orig. Xbox
  • Raiden Trad for the SNES (cart only)
  • Sealed Tenchu Stealth Assassins for the PSone (GH)
  • NCAA Football 11 for the PS3
*EDIT: It is a random drawing, and multiple re-tweets are absolutely fine and will possibly help your chances. I am going to do a split between the FB page "likers" and Twitter followers who tweeted the message above. Contest will end Monday July 26th at 6:00pm EST and the winners will be announced in this thread and on GamerFill.com.

Thanks for everyone on CAG for supporting us so far.

And once we get up to 200 followers we will be giving away much more Rare and Random games.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the love everyone, we are soooooo close, 11 more twitter followers to "officially" start the contest. I will update the OP with more details.

Been following since like 50 followers I think. Nice collection of prizes you got there. Retweeted @skrammas

That Wario Land Shake it looks the most appealing since I'm not much of a collector.

WE ARE THERE! 72 hours left to enter until the contest ends! Tweet to your hearts content and check back with Gamerfill.com for some reviews up this weekend!

Lets keep them rolling guys! Thank you for the support and check out the site and leave any feedback you might have by posting comments or by posting in our forums!

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Thanks for bumping this, I would have missed it otherwise. I went the twitter route.[/QUOTE]
My pleasure!

[quote name='Shuino']Liked, thanks a ton for the contest![/QUOTE]
No problem, keep in touch with us for more contest and giveaways. Plus our reviews and editorials we post. =]

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Followed and RT'd @VeridisQuo1

And liked on FB! Thanks for the cool contest :D[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the "double whammy" haha.

We are a "indie ass" indie site and all of your tweets are helping, so thank you all, and remember winners announced tomorrow evening.

And also remember that MUTLTIPLE Tweets are totally acceptable.

It weird I just check my replies and I am getting stuff like these " i think you just lost the game my friend http://$$$$$$$/avPiGU

bread's done
Back