Winnie the Pooh Blu-ray Pre-Order - AMZ $7 off

dvdactor

CAGiversary!
Much like other Disney movies, Amazon now has the Blu-ray listing up for the 2011 Winnie the Pooh. The movie is currently priced at $30.99 but has the clippable $7 off.

http://www.amazon.com/Winnie-Pooh-T...1U/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1312577304&sr=8-13

We all the know it is best to lock now if even mildly interested, as you will get the lowest price less the $7 at shipping, as well as the brief run these coupons have. The Cars 2 coupon is already gone and it still isn't available for pre-order on several large merchant websites.

Just go to the product page for Winnie the Pooh on Blu-ray and the coupon is accessed directly there. There is no release date announced yet.

As of 8/5/11 - $30.99 - $7 instant coupon = $23.99 Blu/DVD/DC combo pre-order

Gotta preorder...Loved this movie. I still don't understand how kids/cartoon movies do so well at the box office yet pooh never seems to take off..its a shame really.

Thanks OP, I preordered. My hope is that during the week of its release date, BB or Target will have this set on sale for $19.99 or so, Amazon will PM the sale price, and we can snag it for $12.99 thanks to the $7 off coupon. :hot:

[quote name='Vap']Gotta preorder...Loved this movie. I still don't understand how kids/cartoon movies do so well at the box office yet pooh never seems to take off..its a shame really.[/QUOTE]

because Pooh isn't A.D.D. overkill, nor in 3-D

[quote name='DestroVega']because Pooh isn't A.D.D. overkill, nor in 3-D[/QUOTE]

It's also not aimed at a more mainstream audience. My wife and I went (no kids) because we are animation nerds and she loves WTP (Eeyore, mostly). Film was excellent. We were the only people there without really young kids.

Compare that with Cars 2, which had plenty of adults there without children... ah well.

Definitely a buy for me.

Early in my college days, I fell out of love with animation. At the time I'd "moved on" to anime but rapidly saw more and more how they cut corners and the tropes of minimal animation grated on me. Thankfully, I watched some old Winnie the Pooh (and also Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), and their fluid, lovingly crafted animation sparked a new appreciation for the art form. (It also helped I hung out with several animation nuts/students.) It even resulted in me giving a guest lecture on western vs eastern animation styles in one of my humanities classes.

I had every intention of catching this new one in the theater (and I probably will still try to fit it in to my schedule), so this is a no-brainer blind buy for me. Amazon's pre-order price guarantee usually brings ultimately brings couponed pre-orders down to in-store a/c price, so my only "worry" is if a B&M store offers some free plush or other collectible.

I was just going to preorder this as well as Dumbo, but due to the fact that I live in NY, Amazon refuses to give me the coupons for them. That is discrimination due to where I live. Just not fair.

bread's done
Back