Winnipeg: Rogers Video on Meadowood is closing: CLEARANCE

ikariwarriors

CAGiversary!
Winnipeg CAG people: check out Rogers Video on Meadowood for an insane closing-out sale:

-all new movies and games are 50% off, including Rock Band/Band Hero/Guitar Hero bundles
-all used 360/PS3/Wii (including rentals) are 2 for $25
-all used DS/PSP/PS2 games (including rentals) are Buy One, Get Two Free
-all used DVDs (including rentals) are Buy One, Get Two Free
-all pop and snacks are Buy One, Get Two Free

Might not be a hell of a lot left at this point, but try your luck

[quote name='ikariwarriors']Winnipeg CAG people: check out Rogers Video on Meadowood for an insane closing-out sale:

-all new movies and games are 50% off, including Rock Band/Band Hero/Guitar Hero bundles
-all used 360/PS3/Wii (including rentals) are 2 for $25
-all used DS/PSP/PS2 games (including rentals) are Buy One, Get Two Free
-all used DVDs (including rentals) are Buy One, Get Two Free
-all pop and snacks are Buy One, Get Two Free

Might not be a hell of a lot left at this point, but try your luck[/QUOTE]
Now I really want my local Rogers to close down...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']FOR THE HOARD

Oops, wrong website :lol:[/QUOTE]

Fixed :D

I was thinking the same thing lol cause there would definitely be deals to be had there!

One of the other Roger's locations in Winnipeg just closed down a couple of months ago. I hope this isn't the start of a trend, but it probably is.

Anything worthwhile left at all? I'm not in Winnipeg at the moment so I can't go myself, but if there's anything worth getting I could send someone.

Just came back. Even though it's been picked clean, there were still a few decent ones left. Picked up the following for $110 after tax.

Punch Out
Muramasa
$25

Mario Sluggers
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
$25

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Godhand
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4
$20

Final Fight Streetwise
Yu Yu Hakusho
.hack G.U. Vol. 2
$10

Milk Blu-ray
Paprika Blu-ray
Trick r Treat DVD
$16

[quote name='ikariwarriors']Haha nice! I was debating Punch-Out and Mario Sluggers, but spent too much on candy as it was.[/QUOTE]
Might've been for the best. Mario Sluggers is scratched to high hell. I hope it works, lol.

Great sale! It was picked well and I was hoping to see a hidden New Super Mario Bros but ah well.

Walked away with:

Final Fantasy IV DS
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DS
Mega Man Starforce 3: Black Ace DS
Mega Man Advent ZX DS
Mega Man Starforce 2: Zerker x Ninja DS
Mega Man Starforce 3: Red Joker DS
Culdcept Saga 360
Tekken 6 360

The Rogers I worked for closed at the end of January. It's quite clear they want to get out of the rental business and focus solely on wireless.

Also, those deals are way better than what we had. I convinced them to do B1G1 on all used games, but other stores took all our new games. =/

[quote name='Kelekin']The Rogers I worked for closed at the end of January. It's quite clear they want to get out of the rental business and focus solely on wireless.

Also, those deals are way better than what we had. I convinced them to do B1G1 on all used games, but other stores took all our new games. =/[/QUOTE]
When the store on Roblin closed down, they had a B1G1 sale instead, too. Got a nice haul when that place closed down. :D

Looks like rumors of a second shipment were true. There's a wall full of blu-rays that came from B.C. Lots of newer stuff and still Buy One Get Two

bread's done
Back