Winterbottom 360 faceplate contest

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']Having trouble with the e-mail, can someone give me the e-mail address, please?[/QUOTE]

Same, what's the email?

entered thanks op!

blegh someone posted on the same forum as me and their post is above mine, and i used my initials in the name area. is that ok?

[quote name='jab1235']entered thanks op!

blegh someone posted on the same forum as me and their post is above mine, and i used my initials in the name area. is that ok?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll make an exception with you. :)

Just letting people know there's a couple hours left and I know there are 30+ articles still without "Chronoberry Pie" if anyone wants to enter.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Well, I'll make an exception with you. :)

Just letting people know there's a couple hours left and I know there are 30+ articles still without "Chronoberry Pie" if anyone wants to enter.[/QUOTE]

Oh lordy, I made the same mistake with the initials in the name area... Am I... Disqualified!? :D

[quote name='Vulgarism']Oh lordy, I made the same mistake with the initials in the name area... Am I... Disqualified!? :D[/QUOTE]

It'd be *nice* if you could find a new article. :)

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Well, I'll make an exception with you. :)

Just letting people know there's a couple hours left and I know there are 30+ articles still without "Chronoberry Pie" if anyone wants to enter.[/QUOTE]
thanks, i like your contests there fun :p

bread's done
Back