Winzy or Blingo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I first used blingo and I actually won something with it but then I saw alot of people saying that Winzy was better so I tried it for awhile and didn't win anything but I only did it for a week, so I searched through the old threads but I couldn't get a good answer. Which do you guys think is better Winzy or Blingo and why?

[quote name='darthbudge']I first used blingo and I actually won something with it but then I saw alot of people saying that Winzy was better so I tried it for awhile and didn't win anything but I only did it for a week, so I searched through the old threads but I couldn't get a good answer. Which do you guys think is better Winzy or Blingo and why?[/QUOTE]

I have yet to use blingo, but enjoy winzy alot even though I have yet to win anything.

[quote name='LarryGe']I've won on both, but more on winzy, over 100 bucks![/QUOTE]

nice... if you hadn't noticed I learned of winzy through your sig... plus I just won you some points.

I haven't won anything using Winzy and I've used for a month or two.

I've used Blingo for about 6 months and I've won a movie ticket and a $25 VISA Giftcard.

I recommend Blingo.

Yeah I won a 25 dollar amazon gift card from blingo after using them for about 6 months.

But I still want to know what others think about this.

I won an ipod shuffle and $10 amazon gift card within my first week on winzy. Wheras I got nothing on Blingo to date. I go for the former.

I have won a total of 7 movie tickets on Blingo. I have about 15 referrals, which is why I haven't bothered switching to Winzy. It has been about 4 months since I have won anything though. I don't mind since I prefer the blingo search results anyway. The prizes are just a nice bonus to me.

You have won 3 prizes since you joined Blingo Friends on 8/28/05.

Prize Won Status
Blingo Movie Ticket 7/24/06 delivered
Blingo Movie Ticket 7/4/06 delivered
Blingo Movie Ticket 1/14/06 delivered
I haven't won recently though, I think it's because a lot of people joined since the prizes are bigger now. I just played two games on winzy but didn't win the ipod :( I just got 100 points. Do those count as my 2 prizes per month?
Edit: I guess they don't since it says on the "Did you know?" box thingy heh.

I've used both, and right now I prefer Blingo more. The search results are better, and it helps that I've won a couple iTunes gift certificates there.

I used Blingo for a while but never won anything there. I've been using Winzy for about 2 months now and have received an iPod Shuffle and a $20 Amazon gift certificate.

In short, I say Winzy... I also say sign up under me :D

Man I just played the suitcase game and I had two left. One was the shuffle and the other was 10 points. Lucky me I get the 10 points... Does anyone know if it is even possible to win any of the ipods from the games?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Man I just played the suitcase game and I had two left. One was the shuffle and the other was 10 points. Lucky me I get the 10 points... Does anyone know if it is even possible to win any of the ipods from the games?[/QUOTE]

I won(and have received) an iPod shuffle. So, yes, it's possible.

[quote name='pop311']See my sig for what i have won on blingo. I have 252 friends on blingo[/QUOTE]

even after seeing what you've won, the prizes on Winzy look better and easier to get.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']even after seeing what you've won, the prizes on Winzy look better and easier to get.[/quote] Yea it's really hard to win on blingo now. Considering he has so many friends too.
[quote name='Sooner']I won(and have received) an iPod shuffle. So, yes, it's possible.[/quote]
I always get the 500 points or the 10 points.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Yea it's really hard to win on blingo now. Considering he has so many friends too.

I always get the 500 points or the 10 points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't say it was easy to win. I very rarely even get to play the games myself, so I was really surprised when I won the iPod. You can't expect to win, but I think it is easier with Winzy.

[quote name='Sooner']Yeah, I didn't say it was easy to win. I very rarely even get to play the games myself, so I was really surprised when I won the iPod. You can't expect to win, but I think it is easier with Winzy.[/quote] I've signed up a couple of days ago and I've been playing at least two games everyday.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']even after seeing what you've won, the prizes on Winzy look better and easier to get.[/QUOTE]

signed up for winzy under you

[quote name='jshendel']signed up for winzy under you[/QUOTE]

oh awesome! thx. You're in luck since I use it often I'll net you whatever points I get even if you don't touch your account.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']oh awesome! thx. You're in luck since I use it often I'll net you whatever points I get even if you don't touch your account.[/quote] I don't think your points go to your friends who sign up under you. I think only you can get points from them because they signed up under you.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I don't think your points go to your friends who sign up under you. I think only you can get points from them because they signed up under you.[/QUOTE]
Oh in Winzy that actually does happen. I don't think it does in Blingo though

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I don't think your points go to your friends who sign up under you. I think only you can get points from them because they signed up under you.[/QUOTE]

when you win something through non-regular points gaining searches, anone on your friends does too.

Are you sure? I've never received anything from the person that referred me... and I don't think any of my friends that I've referred have ever gotten anything from me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']when you win something through non-regular points gaining searches, anone on your friends does too.[/quote] Oh, I didn't know that.

I haven't won on either.

But I just use Blingo now since their instant win prizes are better. Getting Winzy points is nice, but let's face it, you're not going to win the monthly prize.

[quote name='FFBlitzace']I haven't won on either.

But I just use Blingo now since their instant win prizes are better. Getting Winzy points is nice, but let's face it, you're not going to win the monthly prize.[/QUOTE]

... but you get two chances a day to win instant stuff guaranteed and it's not that hard.

I just signed up for winzy and already like it a lot more than blingo. At first i won a ton of stuff with blingo, but after a few months...nothing. Im liking winzy so much because of all the games. I especially like that suit case one thats like deal or no deal.

I am just curious how many winzy points do you guys have? I have 5,420 Points and Six friends.

Also BTW if you want you can sign up under me on Winzy. Lol I know I am shamelessly selfpromoting but oh well.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am just curious how many winzy points do you guys have? I have 5,420 Points and Six friends.

Also BTW if you want you can sign up under me on Winzy. Lol I know I am shamelessly selfpromoting but oh well.[/quote] I have Points: 4,988 | Friends: 3
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']... but you get two chances a day to win instant stuff guaranteed and it's not that hard.[/quote] I thought that I was just being luck to get 2 chances every day lol.
[quote name='jawman311']I just signed up for winzy and already like it a lot more than blingo. At first i won a ton of stuff with blingo, but after a few months...nothing. Im liking winzy so much because of all the games. I especially like that suit case one thats like deal or no deal.[/quote] I've also learned that picked random cases doesn't help your chances. The minute the game pops up it already knows what you will win, so I just click from the first one to the last one now.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']
I've also learned that picked random cases doesn't help your chances. The minute the game pops up it already knows what you will win, so I just click from the first one to the last one now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the games are just an illusion...

I thought that was obvious >_>

[quote name='Sooner']Yeah, the games are just an illusion...

I thought that was obvious >_>[/QUOTE]

:lol: but the games make winning seem less gloomy... plus it spices things up as you always know you'll get something nice even if it's just points.

[quote name='Sooner']Yeah, the games are just an illusion...

I thought that was obvious >_>[/quote]

NOOO! lol yeah i was starting to wonder why an Ipod Nano and 10 points seemed to be the last two no matter what I do.

You haven't won any prizes since you joined Blingo Friends on 9/20/05. :cry:

Edit: And yes, I use it at least twice a day, often more.

i personally didn't win from blingo, but my friends/referrals did and in doing so i got:

$10 iTunes Gift Certificate
Fandango Movie Ticket
$25 Visa Gift Card

i signed up under RelentlessRolento on Winzy cause he was one of my favorite characters to use in alpha 2.

---

so it seems like these 2 are practically the same.

only 2 prizes per household per month, if your referred friend wins you win, prizes are about the same.

but winzy also gives away points [ tickets ] for a monthly raffel. and instant prize winnings are far between. but you have more chances of winning [ 30 for basic - 50 for star ].

blingo gives away prizes about every hour. but you only get 10 chances to win a day.

Does anyone know how to look to see who has the most winzy points? I was just curious cause I have alot and want to know compared to others.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Fixed. :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I prefer Winzy, and learned about it through your sig, lol[/QUOTE]

:lol: yeah, thanks very much for signing under me. I'll say again I go on alot to get points, so even if you're not active on using winzy, I will net you alot of free points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back