Wipeout HD - Fury DLC Incoming

Ads added into a game I paid money for?! fuck! I can't believe they would pull this shit. The bad thing about this is that I can't sell the game as it's a PSN title/version. I'm going to have to avoid buying downloadable games from now on as I'll always be at the mercy of the publisher.

[quote name='whoknows']I have State Farm insurance.

Because "Like A Good Neighbor State Farm Is There"[/QUOTE]

Except when they drop your home insurance, for no reason one week before Hurricane Season. welcome to South Florida.

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']Ads added into a game I paid money for?! fuck! I can't believe they would pull this shit. The bad thing about this is that I can't sell the game as it's a PSN title/version. I'm going to have to avoid buying downloadable games from now on as I'll always be at the mercy of the publisher.[/QUOTE]

These Sony ads are slowing down Game Loading.

Microsoft's NXE Ads are slowing down the NXE user interface.

[quote name='Master Ninja']These Sony ads are slowing down Game Loading.

Microsoft's NXE Ads are slowing down the NXE user interface.[/QUOTE]

This is even worse than MS NXE ads. Who is responsible for this? Sony? Or Wipeout's owners (if Sony doesn't own it)? Maybe I can purchase PSN games from parties other than the one that owns Wipeout.

Well, looks like the ads are in fact gone (for now). I really hope this stuff stays out of paid games, but I know this is only the start...wtf...

Yay! There gone! For now... :whistle2:|

I wouldn't mind ads in the loading screens if they didn't mess up the load time and actully have ADs that can relate to WipEout. I request Red Bull ADs like the ones in WipEout 2097/XL.

Hey, gang. I have a few questions.

How many tracks are there?

How much does the game cost with the expansion?

How does the custom soundtrack work?

I really wanted to buy this game with the Amazon PSN credit, but then I found out about the ads and that they are back. Not cool.

Unfortunately now I will not buy this game and am highly disappointed because it looks great otherwise :(

I have been noticing the ADs less. They dont ruin gameplay at all really. They just seem out of place. I hope Sony Liverpool either has more WipEout HD content, or maybe a retail game coming sometime.

Been playing online recently and I keep seeing a circle with an F inside it in the race setup screen next to some ships. WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR??

[quote name='madbst']Been playing online recently and I keep seeing a circle with an F inside it in the race setup screen next to some ships. WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR??[/QUOTE]
They have the WipEout HD Fury add-on, its worth the 10 bucks.

bread's done
Back