Wireless GC Controller Not Working on Wii

rvdnsx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just purchased a Pelican G3 wireless GC contoller to use for the Wii (no Wavebirds available anywhere here!) to play The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition GC disc. When I booted it up, the receiver for the controller recognized that I was pushing buttons but the game does not move at all. Is there something special I have to do in the settings or should this be plug and play?

I use the Wii Remote to load up the game, it loads to the main screen but none of the buttons work. I tried different batteries as well but still nothing. I used the controller in my Gamecube and it works fine.

[quote name='boognishd']Make sure the little dials on the controller and the signal reciever are on the same number.[/quote]

Q: My door won't open...

A: Did you try the doorknob?

Make sure that it is in the right port on the Wii, I did that the first time I tried to play a cube game on mine, I had the controller in the 4th player port, not first player.

ok. You should try to localize the problem first. See if you can plug in a regular controller (just borrow it from your cousin or something) and see if the game would work. If not, try it on another GC game, and then see what happens.Good luck.

bread's done
Back