Wireless Headphones Recommendation

A little higher than what you are looking for at $55, but I've had these for at least 3-4 years and they work pretty well. I'm not an audiophile by any means, so I got these more for convenience over anything else. I've only used them with a PC, which required getting a headphone-to-RCA adapter, but those are cheap so it was fine for that. I've never actually used them with a TV, but I'm sure they'd be fine.

Only three minor issues: 1) they can fall off your head if you aren't careful, 2) I'm not sure I can replace the batteries with something else once these finally go bad, and 3) they will emit loud static after a few minutes where they aren't getting a signal but you've got them on (i.e., if I had them on but then unplugged them from my computer but forgot to turn them off, a few minutes later they lose connection to the base, which causes loud static, which can be annoying, but this is easily preventable).

Anyway, good luck either way.

Thank you Strell, those look like some I'll need to consider. The pair I had before also use NiMH batteries and if I remember correctly I was able to use regular AA's when I was troubleshooting them not working (the IR signal died on the base unit). A little bit of a pain though to try to remember not to plug them into the charger though.

bread's done
Back