Wireless Headphones

HowStern

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if any of you use headphones for gaming? Sometimes at night I'll use headphones so I don't wake anyone (my wife mainly..) So I;m looking for a cheap pair of wireless headphones if anyone has any suggestions?

I was hoping someone would have a better recommendation, but headphone.com is a web site very thorough in reviewing the headphones they sell.

I remember the Sennheiser RS-xx's used to be popular. But, I think you were spending at least $60 for the low ends cans in that series of models.

Oh, nice! I like that that one is rechargeable with it's own base. There was also a link to the 110's which don't look as a good but are a bit cheaper. I think I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye out for a deal/hope a deal comes up though 'cause $70 is a little more than i would like to spend atm. Off to headphone.com thanks for the replies guys :)

How, if you want to spend < $70, wireless headphones, no matter how much you spend, are going to degrade the audio quality.

Why not just buy some wired ones? I bet for $40 you could get some wired headphones whose performance kicks the pants off even the $110 wireless ones.

When everything is right there on your desktop, in a normal configuration, I don't know why people care so much about wires anyway. With wireless you have to mess with batteries and making sure there's no interface, occasionally have to make wireless stuff perform handshakes so they connect.

For cheap electronics, I always check Sony first. Maybe check headphone.com too if you go wired.

Yeah i would definitely prefer wired in terms of sound quality, that's what I use now except it's basically for console gaming. I like to sit baack on the bed and not worry about waking the wife up but I'm on a leash so to speak with the wired headphones. Can't really lay back and relax :( I just went with some cheap walmart ones called sentry for $20. I figure if they are too terrible I can just return 'em since it's walmart :p

bread's done
Back