Wireless headset for PS3 and 360

gage006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been searching for awhile now but I seriously can't find anything. I want a wireless headset that supports having the ps3 and 360 connected at the same time. I'm not asking to play them at the same time, but I just don't want to shuffle wires around. Surround sound would be a nice bonus.

Closest I've come to what I want is the Astro mixamp setup, but that still doesn't have enough inputs to not move wires around.

The girlfriend is going to kill me with my late night gaming habits. Help?

I saw those at Best Buy, unfortunately they only have RCA ports so if you connect via HDMI, they're unusable. I don't know what the hell Logitech was thinking with that.

I take back my previous comments about the F540s. Got them working with hdmi through some trickery. So far so good, nice find. Thanks.

Im guessing he is using an audio out on the tv. I have done that before with my tb headphones. works great but possible added ms of sound lag (not noticeable except on rhythm games.)

[quote name='dakid1000']how did you get it to work with the hdmi for ps3?[/QUOTE]

With the PS3, you can have two audio sources connected at once and it's fine. For the Xbox, I just switched to VGA.

I'm actually returning these things now. Lately they've been producing a LOT of static, especially during any loud parts like explosions or whatever. Pretty disappointed. Back on the hunt.

bread's done
Back