Wireless Headset Problem with Halo 3

OGHowie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I got the Halo 3 headset but have to talk really loud for the mic to pick up my voice. However, other games and messages are perfectly fine with the halo 3 headset and I don't have to talk louder than normal.

I've found users on Xbox.com and Bungie with this problem. Any CAGs having this problem?

Maybe it is fixable with a update?

I have the halo 3 headset and the only problem ive had is some lag when my battery is running low. all my friends say they cant tell the difference between wired and wireless. Call microsoft and make them send you a new one !!!!

[quote name='jakehoss']I have the halo 3 headset and the only problem ive had is some lag when my battery is running low. all my friends say they cant tell the difference between wired and wireless. Call microsoft and make them send you a new one !!!![/QUOTE]

Or just say its defective, and return it in store.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Or just say its defective, and return it in store.[/QUOTE]

I bought it at DeepDiscount.com but I'll probably go exchange it at Best Buy or something and see if it's my headset.

I have the original white wireless headset and the Halo one.

The Halo headset seems to work quite a bit better. It doesn't loose sync and the range is significantly better. I can actually walk to the refrigerator or bathroom with it.

bread's done
Back