Wireless Headsets

Dammage

CAGiversary!
My Turtle Beach PX 3 is finally falling apart after 5 long years of service. So I'll be looking for a new wireless headset with a mic come black friday. Any deals out there for these types of products? I'm looking for something higher quality than the one I currently have, but less that $100. I

I got the HyperX Cloud II in July, and I've been really happy with it since. I used to get a lot of complaints about the mic quality and extra noise when playing with friends and had to use PTT with my old headset, and I've never had any problems with this one even when it's always-on. It's on sale for $90 (list price $150) off but I've never actually seen it for more than $100 so it's more of a regular price than a deal.

I'm happy with my sony gold headset. I actually bought these at full price around their release because i really needed the headset at the time. They're comfortable even when used for several hours at a time, and the sound quality is good for the price range. By looking at the specs on the yeadset you have linked, it seems like you will het a similar experience from the other headset as well. I would just get whichever one you can grab at a lower price :p

I'm happy with my sony gold headset. I actually bought these at full price around their release because i really needed the headset at the time. They're comfortable even when used for several hours at a time, and the sound quality is good for the price range. By looking at the specs on the yeadset you have linked, it seems like you will het a similar experience from the other headset as well. I would just get whichever one you can grab at a lower price :p
How's the wireless on the sony gold? My current one starts cutting out after about 25 feet and a wall

I haven't really done any strenuous testing of the range. I would estimate that there is at least 40 feet of open space and a wall in between my ps4 and my kitchen. I didn't notice any drops when getting snacks and what not, but I'm usually not paying attention/ on a pause menu, etc.

Ahh alrighty, I usually listen to podcasts or music from my PC while I'm cooking in the kitchen. So whenever it drops it gets super annoying

bread's done
Back