Wireless Logitech Keyboard for PS3 for 29.99 + 5$ shipping

add that it's $29.99 to the title...

but good deal for it Amazon has it for around $60 --- if it was $20 I'd be tempted, would like a bluetooth keyboard to switch between all my devices.

I have no problems with my $5 keyboard I picked up from Wal-Mart. It's got a cord, sure, but the times I use the keyboard for an extended period of time are few and far between.

I have this keyboard. It works great.

I rarely use it with the PS3, though. I primarily use it with my Windows PC that I have hooked up to my TV. The trackpad is great for when you just want to do some surfing and don't feel like breaking out the wireless mouse. Wouldn't want to use the trackpad for gaming, but the keyboard itself is great for it...

I just ordered one of these. Been wanting one for years just not bad enough to pay full price.

Now that I look closer at the pics there are extra keys and symbols on the keys. Is this an imported japanese keyboard or are they posting the wrong pics?

[quote name='drastion']Now that I look closer at the pics there are extra keys and symbols on the keys. Is this an imported japanese keyboard or are they posting the wrong pics?[/QUOTE]

Good eye! They keyboard in the main photo/photo 1 is clearly different from the keyboard in photo 2 and 3. Mine (from Amazon) looks like 2 and 3. I've no idea what you'll get.

I still haven't figured out what would require so much typing on a PS3 that makes a full-size keyboard desirable. Anyone?

Highly recommend this keyboard. I like how it powers off automatically if you haven't used it in awhile to conserve battery life (which is quite long).

[quote name='gantt']Good eye! They keyboard in the main photo/photo 1 is clearly different from the keyboard in photo 2 and 3. Mine (from Amazon) looks like 2 and 3. I've no idea what you'll get.

I still haven't figured out what would require so much typing on a PS3 that makes a full-size keyboard desirable. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Ever played Demon's Souls? No voice chat, lol. So you'd have to send messages back and forth to communicate.

This keyboard is great for media centers on TVs. It is what I use it for. Touchpad works great and the keys are nice and smooth. Even some of the pause and play buttons work with XBMC.

Tempted to buy a second one at that price. I paid $50 for mine, used.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Ever played Demon's Souls? No voice chat, lol. So you'd have to send messages back and forth to communicate.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It's in my backlog; I suspect not a lot of others are playing it at this point, though, so chat may be of limited benefit :). Does Dark Souls have the same "feature?"

bread's done
Back