Wireless Logitech PS2 Controllers- $25 for 2 shipped.

Kayden

Banned
Midnightbox.com

This is today only while supplies last (like woot).

They had these for sale a few months ago and I picked up a pair and they're awesome. Although, I think they were abit cheaper. Evenstill, its a $40 controller for $10 with $5 shipping. Shipping is also per order, not item. So you can buy 3 and get them shipped for $35.

Awesome! I got gypped on another site... somebody showed a picture of the modern Logitech wireless and sent me the original model... this'll do well to correct that

Very good deal. I have one and bought a refurb from them a few months ago for around $15 I think. These controllers are the best PS2 controllers I have ever used. The design is great and the battery life is very long.

Battery life is in the hundreds of hours. Probably even longer than first party 360 controllers. I probably use this thing about ten times more than my official Sony controller. I like the dual shock, but you can't beat being able to play from a distance.

i got the woot 2 for 25$ and they are fantastic. the only problem i had was that the x button was sticking on one of them. i just sprayed WD-40 on it and let it seep in and that seemed to fix it.
rumble can be turned off at the tap of a button and the battery life is great. the controller is also very responsive.

Thanks, just ordered a pair. Just got a PS2(used one)after all these years and the cord was driving me nuts after using cordless controllers for the Xbox and 360. I've always drooled over Devil May Cry and God Of War!

great controller, got a refurb'ed one for 15 and it works great. the problem is the X button sticks and the D-pad feels very loose and cheap(

If your buttons are sticking, turn the controller over, remove the screws, and disassemble the unit. Most likely there's buildup around the buttons themselves, causing the sticking action. I ordered two last month for $4.95 each, both refurbished units. When I got them in the mail, I disassembled them and removed all the buttons for cleaning. One seemed as though someone had played with syrup on their fingers. A quick rinse under the facet (just the buttons) and a quick dry later, the controllers worked like new. And unless you try to yank a wire loose or snap the board in half, you can't really harm the damn things.

bread's done
Back