Wireless mouse, headset, laptop bag?

SexyBeast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys. I just got a new 17" laptop, which means I need to get me a new laptop bag.. I need a wireless mouse, too, and a good headset microphone. Laptop bag..

Well, I just need something that'll fit a 17" laptop, is sturdy, and will keep it safe.

The wireless mouse doesn't have to be some big expensive gaming mouse. I do game, but not intensely enough to warrant a gaming mouse with twenty buttons on it.

The headset mic I have right now is starting to go out; I paid about $5 for it a few years back and it's worked wonders ever since.

So. Any suggestions?

[quote name='SexyBeast']Hey guys. I just got a new 17" laptop, which means I need to get me a new laptop bag.. I need a wireless mouse, too, and a good headset microphone. Laptop bag..

Well, I just need something that'll fit a 17" laptop, is sturdy, and will keep it safe.

The wireless mouse doesn't have to be some big expensive gaming mouse. I do game, but not intensely enough to warrant a gaming mouse with twenty buttons on it.

The headset mic I have right now is starting to go out; I paid about $5 for it a few years back and it's worked wonders ever since.

So. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Zeeppos.com has cheap high quality laptop bags, backpacks, business cases.

bread's done
Back