Wireless NES controllers

Yes and they were god awful. I bought the pair of two from Hastings and tried both. Both intermittently went out and would not work at all one minute and worked ok the next. NOT what you would want when playing Ninja Gaiden. It may be good enough to play a game like Dragon Warrior but that would be it. "Unblockable my ass" I returned them asap. Also the buttons are a little squishy and not firm and responsive like original NES controllers. I would stick with those even though you don't get the convenience of wireless.

I have the wireless SNES version, and they seem to be great. They have an auto shut off feature, which is really handy. The wireless works very well, never had it lag, or miss an instruction.

But as purkeynator mentioned, the buttons are not firm, and i don't like the circular pad too much.

I have those and the snes ones and compared to the regular old nintendo controllers they suck.

I play nes games with the toploaders dogbone controller.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Yes and they were god awful. I bought the pair of two from Hastings and tried both. Both intermittently went out and would not work at all one minute and worked ok the next. NOT what you would want when playing Ninja Gaiden. It may be good enough to play a game like Dragon Warrior but that would be it. "Unblockable my ass" I returned them asap. Also the buttons are a little squishy and not firm and responsive like original NES controllers. I would stick with those even though you don't get the convenience of wireless.[/quote]

He pretty much summed it up. I had some wireless ones years ago when the nes was the big deal. They wasn't worth having in my opinon.

Acclaim made wireless nes controllers back during it's time.
acclaimwirelessnk3.jpg

Nothing beats the original.

bread's done
Back