Wireless Sensor Bar and DecalGirl skin Reviewed!

Were you ever at the tritonlabs message boards? For some reason I've had you on my buddy list for a long time and I don't remember from where.

[quote name='dastly75']Were you ever at the tritonlabs message boards? For some reason I've had you on my buddy list for a long time and I don't remember from where.[/QUOTE]
Yep. I was the head moderator for TritonLabs. I was the one that made that sweet list of installers/resellers for the Afterburner light mod. I was also the one that reviewed the installations as well.

[quote name='iazybandit']Yep. I was the head moderator for TritonLabs. I was the one that made that sweet list of installers/resellers for the Afterburner light mod. I was also the one that reviewed the installations as well.[/quote]

Good times, I used that thread to hook up with importhq and get my GBA modded with the afterburner.

[quote name='dastly75']Good times, I used that thread to hook up with importhq and get my GBA modded with the afterburner.[/QUOTE]
Yea. ImportHQ is cool. Their site ABHQ aka Aheadgames closed. Too bad.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Nice! Is that decalgirl skin available now? I'd like to pick it up.[/QUOTE]
Yes, its available. Click on the link from the review, and it will take you to the Wii Skin page.

[quote name='Strell']iazy, you know importHQ?

I used to write press releases for his website and help him out with its layout.[/QUOTE]
Not personally but yea, I talked to him. As I stated, I was the moderator that set up the whole list for installer/resellers and reviewed them. Wait, were you from TritonLabs also? I remember someone talking to me saying they were helping him with his website and setting it up. I dont remember the name though. They would IM me and ask me how it looked and told me what they were doing to the site.

Hey, I used to hang out on at Triton Labs too. I was the dimmer guy.

I used to talk to importHQ (Greg) from Ahead Games quite a bit, but I haven't heard from him in a while. I wonder what he's up to now?

[quote name='Scottzilla']Hey, I used to hang out on at Triton Labs too. I was the dimmer guy.

I used to talk to importHQ (Greg) from Ahead Games quite a bit, but I haven't heard from him in a while. I wonder what he's up to now?[/QUOTE]
Wait, you're the one that started the Stealth chip? Glad to see old TritonLabs users reuniting.

As for Greg, I dont know what hes been up to. I was going to email him and see if he wanted to be an affiliate but by the time I was able to, abhq.com and aheadgames.com both closed.

Anyone have an extra Afterburner or two? I would love to still give my old GBA a shot at modding and maybe my Neo Geo Pocket...

[quote name='Scottzilla']Yep, that was me. Sometimes I miss those days...[/QUOTE]
I miss those days too... =(

[quote name='foltzie']Anyone have an extra Afterburner or two? I would love to still give my old GBA a shot at modding and maybe my Neo Geo Pocket...[/QUOTE]
Afterburner's are like non-existant anymore. You'll have sites that still list them but thats as close as you'll get to them.

bread's done
Back