Wireless Wavebird with the Wii?

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Sorry it this has been covered.
Not for me...
Will a wireless wavebird connect/work with the Wii?
Thank you

Yes, and I find it to be fantastic with almost all VC games. Others don't care for it as much, preferring the Classic Controller, but I'll stick with the Wavebird.

RD

Yep, just used it last night with F-Zero GX, which looked amazing in 480p!
This game is waay underrated.

[quote name='donut']Sorry it this has been covered.
Not for me...
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Yes, there are 4 gamecube ports and 2 gamecube memory card slots on the top (if standing) of the Wii. Pretty sweet!

[quote name='porieux']Yep, just used it last night with F-Zero GX, which looked amazing in 480p!
This game is waay underrated.[/QUOTE]

Why yes, yes it is. Love that it can go widescreen mode as well. 8)

RD

[quote name='donut']Sorry it this has been covered.
Not for me...
Thank you[/quote]
Just to be clear...the wavebird only works with gamecube games and for now all the VC games. Right now none of the Wii games can utilize the wavebird (or wired gc controllers) although there are rumors of some future games that might support the wavebird.

[quote name='hdtvrand']Just to be clear...the wavebird only works with gamecube games and for now all the VC games. Right now none of the Wii games can utilize the wavebird (or wired gc controllers) although there are rumors of some future games that might support the wavebird.[/QUOTE]
Metal Slug Anthology uses a GC Controller. So do a lot of third party games, actually.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Metal Slug Anthology uses a GC Controller. So do a lot of third party games, actually.[/QUOTE]

i think i remember some nintendo guy saying they were going to be used for super smash brothers too.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Metal Slug Anthology uses a GC Controller. So do a lot of third party games, actually.[/quote]

I stand corrected. Out of curiousity is there a list of what other Wii games support the GC controller currenty?

[quote name='hdtvrand']I stand corrected. Out of curiousity is there a list of what other Wii games support the GC controller currenty?[/QUOTE]

I know DBZ:BT2 can use the GC controller also.

Do people not see that big damn FAQ up there?

Shit people.

Just start pasting a link into that into every one of these repeated questions.

bread's done
Back