Wireless Xbox 360 headset?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Buy.com's prices fluctuate a lot. It was cheaper last night, when I posted.[/quote]
ahh ok thx

[quote name='Poor2More']I just got one from Toys R us last night for 29.98, awesome deal[/quote]

Our local store has about ten of them.:bouncy:

[quote name='Poor2More']I just got one from Toys R us last night for 29.98, awesome deal[/quote]
sweet deal, i'll check em out today
much obliged:applause:

You might also want to see if you can get doubly lucky and find a $40 Vision Bundle. I haven't seen either product in weeks, but the last time I checked the thread on it, some people were still finding wireless headsets in good numbers, whereas the Vision Bundles are probably all but gone.

These prices are tempting, but correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the white one unreliable? I'm in the market for one but I heard the halo ones are better.

Don't know much, but from what I recall, the older white ones are the ones people have issues. There are newer white ones built similarly to the Halo ones. Again, not too up on this, because I don't even use my wired headset that much, but I think this is what the issue boils down to.

[quote name='carbontiger']These prices are tempting, but correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the white one unreliable? I'm in the market for one but I heard the halo ones are better.[/quote]
that's what i had heard too, thankfully i just won a brand new halo 3 headset on ebay for $35 shipped so i won't have to make the trek to TRU or worry about unreliability (hopefully).

if anyone wants to follow suit, this guy still has 3 left. i made an offer for $29.99 and he accepted (hes asking $39.99), so you better hurry!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300208222734&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D300208222734%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

"Your Best Offer price of US $29.99 was accepted - you are the winner!
s.gif
You saved 25.01% (1 x US $10.00) off the Buy It Now price. "
good luck:cool:

bread's done
Back