Wireless Xbox controllers?

No offense but I wouldn't recomend logitech wireless controllers. They really not that great. I think I got mine at walmart for like $30.

A deal posted on here about cheap Logitech Precision controllers for the PS2 is one of the reasons I joined. Still use the thing daily and I can't stand the original Dual Shock now. It's a very nice piece of work. Can't say if the Xbox controllers are the same, but I'm satisfied with this one.

I love my PS2 logitechs, but joevan was saying that the Xbox ones didn't feel right. I need some good wireless controllers for the Xbox too, but joe's "review" kinda turned me off. Are there any other quality ones? If not, I'll probably just try out a Logitech one.

[quote name='thealternakid']Here are some refurbed for 10.99$ each with free shipping
i have thought several times about getting 4 just in case
and this store is legit as i bought some keyboard mouse combos from them

http://www.ictcompany.com/store/productn.asp?item=LG321[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you get the free shipping? There's some stuff I wouldn't mind grabbing (PC controller, PS2/Xbox wireless), but when shipping is almost as much as the item it's a big turn-away.

well,
i logged into my account and it stated that fedex ground and ups ground were both free shipping,
but it looks like you need to order more than 1
i have 4 in my cart that i keep debating on ordering and it had always shown free shipping.
sorry for the mislead
i took all four out of my cart and then added one and it was like 6 bucks shipping
added a second controller and the shipping was free
so for an extra 4 bucks you get two controllers shipped free

that is crazy,
i guess i could email the site admin to see why it is doing that. I just checked it again and it is still showing free shipping on more than one controller. wierd
i guess if all else fails, i would be more than happy to order additional controllers with my order and then try to have them drop shipped to you guys

[quote name='bushwaccer']No offense but I wouldn't recomend logitech wireless controllers. They really not that great. I think I got mine at walmart for like $30.[/QUOTE]

Really? I heard they were great. Certainly at the top of what you can get for XBOX.

[quote name='thealternakid']that is crazy,
i guess i could email the site admin to see why it is doing that. I just checked it again and it is still showing free shipping on more than one controller. wierd
i guess if all else fails, i would be more than happy to order additional controllers with my order and then try to have them drop shipped to you guys[/QUOTE]

maybe free shipping is only for returning customers.

[quote name='Swingman']maybe free shipping is only for returning customers.[/QUOTE]That was my guess. I figured it was linked to his account.

it appears the product number on there site and logitechs is a bit different. The one you linked me to is the australian version and the product number for the us site is different. Does that mean that this website is based out of australia and it will take forever for me to get my shipment?

Just a comment, I really love the Logitech PS2 wireless controller. But, the XBox one... not so much. The buttons just seem to take a lot more pressure to trigger. I returned the first one they sent me and the second was the same way.

It could very easily just be me, though!

Well the company is in Malden, Massachusetts. so i don't really know why they list AU product numbers. They used to have the same logitech wireless xbox controllers seperated in two SKU's with the same price, but they have since combined them.

the shipping thing is wierd
I made a new account and it showed that the shipping was 6 bucks
so then i logged into my other account and it also showed 6 bucks shipping
so i was confused
i did some messing and i found that if you attempt to add something with free shipping
even if it is out of stock, then the the controllers will ship free.
here is what i did
go to ICT and add however many wireless controllers to your cart
then
go to http://www.pricewatch.com/
search for ICT
go to page 2 and click on the buy now for the mouse( should be the first option) that says free shipping
the ict page will show out of stock
then click on your cart
then attempt to checkout.
shipping should be free
let me know if anyone gets it to work
i guess it was just a fluke that i had bought something that had free shipping

Well i guess if anyone is interested i will go ahead and order at least 2 for myself. If anyone wants some, let me know and we can work something out. I can order them under my account and see if i can have them shipped out to different locations. or shipped under my account. I have no idea what is going on, but if it comes up as free shipping for me, then i would be happy to place the order for anyone else. pm me or just post to this thread

thealternalkid id be interested in 1 ps2 controller and at least 2 xbox controllers if you could. I guess just pm me what id owe u if i did? Would this cost me extra, if so how much?

i figure since i was already going to order something, that i would just charge the cost of the controllers and nothing else. If i can get the order price above 100$ then i can call and talk to the guys from the site. I did that last time with the keyboard combos that i ordered and it simplified everything with different addresses. If i can't get the items dropshipped then i will just look into other options like placing multiple orders under my account or just shipping them out myself. and regardless of what i do, it will only be cost of the controllers.

*edit* it looks like i can add as many wireless xbox controllers to my cart as i want, with free shipping

but as soon as i add a ps2 controller, shipping goes to 5.94
interesting stuff

[quote name='thealternakid']Here are some refurbed for 10.99$ each with free shipping
i have thought several times about getting 4 just in case
and this store is legit as i bought some keyboard mouse combos from them

http://www.ictcompany.com/store/productn.asp?item=LG321[/QUOTE]

Yep...great deal there. I got 2 for my nephews (about $5 shipping). Can find them through Amazon.com too (same company).

I LOVE my Logitech controllers. However, after a while, you may want to invest in some rechargable batteries.

Little trick on resetting the xb wireless controllers if they act funky:

Take one battery out
Hold down the START + LT (left trigger) - making sure you don't touch any other buttons.
Reinsert the battery

Found that on the Logitech web site a while back...had helped out a few times.

I picked up the Pelican Blade 2.4. Seems good so far. Played Crimson Skies to test it out and it played exactly as if I was using a wired controller. Only complaint is that the reciever is freakin huge.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']Little trick on resetting the xb wireless controllers if they act funky:

Take one battery out
Hold down the START + LT (left trigger) - making sure you don't touch any other buttons.
Reinsert the battery

Found that on the Logitech web site a while back...had helped out a few times.[/QUOTE]
I forgot about that. Both of mine are fucking up hopefully that will fix them.

I might order some for my cousins, they wanted some a while ago but I couldn't find a good deal for them.

I can verify this works with the Xbox controllers, though it took me a while to get it to work. Just try it over and over again and it will eventually work. Keep in mind as well that you must have at least 2 controllers in your cart. 1 won't work, but 2 or more will.

EDIT: I can also confirm through my own experience that the PS2 ones don't work at all.

bread's done
Back